[war] Guild Name Poll

freitag1

The guild name should be...  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck at "Retrieving manifest files"... How big is the patch?

Edit: 31mb and it goes slooooooooooow.... anyway I so hope they have fixed the login issue. It was really superbad yesterday and I'm already a bit addicted to the game :o

Edited by freitag1

Patch notes are online as well (war herald). Maybe they get up before midnight. My current name is Shaisteh. I will mostly play scenarios today.

As far as I can tell the login issues are resolved. I had no problem to go to the server selection (but servers were still offline)

Edited by freitag1

Tried to buy the game through Direct2drive but it didn't work. I even tried a proxy. Gonna try to have family get the game throught preorder at the store and stuff in the US. Why can't they just make the game available to everyone in the world? I love the US and all but it gets annoying when they limit stuff to only people living in the US.

Proxy is easy, there's tonnes of free ones, google for them. Keep in mind that the beta will end Sunday (i estimate early morning) so they can prepare for the head start/release. So unless you already have the client downloaded it might not be worth doing as the fileplanet download was horribly slow when i downloaded it...

... on a side note, I've read on Warhammer Alliance that we will be able to patch the beta client up to the release client - i certainly hope so!

The game will not be available worldwide from one distribution partner because this would be against the distribution agreement mythic has with GOA (for Europe). Anyway, you should get a US version here from EA Thailand sometime in the future and until then from l27 who get it from Singapore. I think the offgamers.net alternative mentioned in this or one of the other WAR threads sounded really good as well.

I'm sure we can patch the beta client Wolfie. I'm not rolling anything new now but reaaally look forward to get started Sunday evening. Let's meet on our Vent server sometime around 7 or so. I bring the beer, you bring the women! :X

I'm guessing that retail wont have as many of those, i know the first one was a Beta agreement, which is ok i guess.

What annoys the h#ll outta me is you cant tap [space] or [Esc] to skip past the splash screen adverts... grrrr

Yeh it just did that to me too

Wow, SM got nerfed, its fine for PVE but for RvR it blows. This is not a tank by any stretch of the imagination I was dying to every conceivable class. Not good, and does not bode well for the open server experience. In fact I think I'm sticking with core.

I will doing a lot of testing of the IB tomorrow (hardly had enough time this week what with servers being down).

Edited by quiksilva

I've been playing my Archmage (upto lvl11 now) and doing a lot of RvR with it, i'm really enjoying the class, i will definately be rolling this class as my main.

Once they clear the servers tomorrow, we need to get everyone together as soon as possible to create the guild. I'm not exactly sure where we have to go or what we have to do, but we do need to get 6 people i believe in order to create it :o I'll do a bit of research