Best Pizza In Pattaya?

hendrix

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did y'all know we have an Award Winning pizza artiste working in Jomtien?

I don't actually like their pizza but heck, what do I know about pizza?

It is the creation of Australian born award winning chef Nico, hence the name. Nico was born in Sydney, but is descended from a Sicilian family.

http://www.pattayape...IdArticle=33577

Seriously, this place seems to be getting popular. My opinion could be wrong! Yes, I admit it. Aren't you a little bit curious yourself?

Edited by Jingthing

Any pizza under the 100 baht mark ? Italian food is so expensive in pattaya, it has turned into a real luxury for "normal" people sad.png

Where in the world can you get a real Pizza under the 100 Baht mark? PF.

There are probably some places you can get a really good SLICE for that price (less really). Such as Argentina. They have their own style of pizza but Italian food is a big part of their food culture and yes it is quite real.

I also think Hopf make some of the best pizza in Pattaya. Feel free to disagree. Why don't you tell us where you think the best pizza is made?

I'm not saying its bad pizza, simply that its not great. I prefer to eat pizza at Dukes in Chiang Mai thanks.

Even Dominos in Bangkok is better....Hopf is about the best I've had in Pattaya I guess.

• 4 months later...

I heard the call guys and I just have my first NY Pizza delivered.

First impressions.... 3 out of 10 (They screwed up my order)... Looks more like roadkill than a pizza.

Taste:

1. Sauce... 2 of 10 (No flavor)
  2. Cheese... 3 of 10 (Again no flavor and has a nasty after taste)
  3. Peperoni... 7-10 Not bad
  4. Black Olives... 2-10 (zero flavor)
  5. Overall Enjoyability... 3-10

I had my movie ready... a Cold can of Manao at hand and ready to settle in and enjoy my pizza and movie.

I did not enjoy the pizza and I had to report my findings instead of chilling out and watching a movie....

NY Pizza, you are on my blacklist.... I ordered the basic to test the waters and it was very disappointing.

Back home in Australia, our local Pizza guy would test out different cheeses and ham etc on my orders, because I always gave a fair opinion...

I need to test out something better... Any suggestion guys... ?

post-112119-0-89383100-1371733824_thumb.

• Like 1

I heard the call guys and I just have my first NY Pizza delivered.

First impressions.... 3 out of 10 (They screwed up my order)... Looks more like roadkill than a pizza.

Taste:

1. Sauce... 2 of 10 (No flavor)
  2. Cheese... 3 of 10 (Again no flavor and has a nasty after taste)
  3. Peperoni... 7-10 Not bad
  4. Black Olives... 2-10 (zero flavor)
  5. Overall Enjoyability... 3-10

I had my movie ready... a Cold can of Manao at hand and ready to settle in and enjoy my pizza and movie.

I did not enjoy the pizza and I had to report my findings instead of chilling out and watching a movie....

NY Pizza, you are on my blacklist.... I ordered the basic to test the waters and it was very disappointing.

Back home in Australia, our local Pizza guy would test out different cheeses and ham etc on my orders, because I always gave a fair opinion...

I need to test out something better... Any suggestion guys... ?

attachicon.gifpizza.jpg

At first NY pizza was great... but in the last 8-9 months, the quality has gone down. Definately the tomato paste is not as "Italian" as it use to be and the crust seems to have changed (maybe they are using a different flour) Service from them has always been good. I still like the pizza at Holiday Inn, half price from 4-6pm.

Yep... That sauce was just bland... very bland, to the point you could swear it was watered down and coloring added to make it look red... and the crust is nothing to write home about...

My wife makes a dam_n fine pizza, but she couldnt make one for me this time around.... Ill keep looking!

Edited by thhMan

• 4 months later...

I am from Providence Rhode Island originally. The city is so italian the center line of the street is painted in the colors of the Italian flag. The New England Crime boss Patriacha had his headquarters in Providence. Nothing here in Pattaya tastes anything like even the cheapest greasiest college pizza shacks back home. Pizza Hut Super Supreme Personal Pan Pizza is about the closests, although the pineapples detract a bit.

New York Pizza was my number one choice when they first opened. Abouth a year ago ??? my friends and I have noticed that they now use a bland tomato paste/sauce and the cheese has changed. The crust (choice of thin, medium, or thick) and the delivery service is still tops.

• 1 month later...

Any pizza under the 100 baht mark ? Italian food is so expensive in pattaya, it has turned into a real luxury for "normal" people sad.png

Where in the world can you get a real Pizza under the 100 Baht mark? PF.

Soi Siri Bhumpen Bangkok where the margeritta starts at 65baht, then you can add yer own toppings.

Actually, not bad, and cheaper than a sandwich.

One post removed:

6) Not to post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.