Nissan Sunny B14-15 Years 98 To 2000

junkofdavid2

Anyone who owns a Sunny between 94 or 98 to 2000...?

Are they exactly the same body with just the grill and lights being different?

Would an older model (say 96) look just like a year 2000 model if you just changed the lights?

Cheers! :o

From 1995 to 2001, they have the same bodyshape and the same technology. From year 2000, Grill in the front is different and they got a nicer interior with plastic wooden dash and parts inside. Some of them had also leather seats. Prices of 95 models are arround 160 to 190'k, depend on the condition. Prices of the model 00 is just below 300'k. 01 model arround 310'k

In 2002 this model got replaced by the Model NEO, which have a compleatly new shape.

BTW good cars. Engine is 1.6 liter twin cam 16 valve injection. The engine have a lot of power in compare the similar models from Toyota or Honda.

Thanks!

They do seem to look very different just because of the front grill... :o

If you like to save money, you can buy a older one and try to change the front grill. I done this with a 96 Nissan cefiro. There i can put the 2001 front grill and the car look much different.

• 2 months later...
Thanks!

They do seem to look very different just because of the front grill... :o

If you like to save money, you can buy a older one and try to change the front grill. I done this with a 96 Nissan cefiro. There i can put the 2001 front grill and the car look much different.

I'm thinking about doing this... but I think the shape of the headlights is also different? :D

Anyone who owns a Sunny between 94 or 98 to 2000...?

Are they exactly the same body with just the grill and lights being different?

Would an older model (say 96) look just like a year 2000 model if you just changed the lights?

Cheers! :o

One thing you will notice is the Nissan Sunny and the Super Sunny . One has a 1500cc engine the other a 1600. That is the only difference I have been able to spot. However, if you check out www.one2car.com and go into the Nissan section you can compare pictures and close up details. The engine on the Sunny is very durable and cheap to fix. Lots of parts available cheaply. The NV ( small pickup ) and the NX ( 2 door coupe ) are based on the Sunny chassis and engine.

If you go into the above site, under the one2car heading there is a red line and then a grey line. With the grey line click on the second thai word from the left which is the saloon section. From there its easy to navigate.