Question On 90 Days In 6 Months Window

I got some question about 90 days in 6-months window. My stamps are:

First 30 days circle

----------------------

4 May, 2008 - Arrived in Thailand (Survarnabhumi)

2 June, 2008 - Leave to Malaysia

Second 28 days circle

-------------------------

20 June, 2008 - Arrived in Thailand (Survarnabhumi)

17 July, 2008 - Leave to Macau

Third 25 days circle

----------------------

12 Aug, 2008 - Arrived in Thailand (Survarnabhumi)

6 Sept, 2008 - I do a border run to Aranyaprathet (Cambodia) but they just allow another 7 days for me which is until 12 Sept, 2008.

1.) on 6 Sept my total stay is 83 days, is that the reason they only allow 7 days to me?

2.) If so, can I go to Thailand immigration in Bangkok to extend my stay? If yes how many days I do allow to extend?

3.) I understand that there are 60 days multiple entry visa to Thai, is there any longer visa such as 9months to a year?

Thanks.

1. Yes.

2. No. (Maybe if you have an airticket out of thailand within 7 days the might give you another 7 days).

3. Yes. A tourist visa is for 60 days, a multiple means that you can enter thailand for a maximum of 60 days and leave and come right back again for another 60 days. I think this would meet your desire.

There are also non-immigrant visa's for 90 days, which can be extended to 1 year. These are given for specific reasons, like education, work, marriage to a Thai, etc. It depends on why you want to stay in Thailand.

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the reply.

1.) For a multiple entry tourist visa - 60 days which valid for a year. Can I do border run let's say Aranyapathet every 60days? Let's say 6 times of border run in a year. Will I got problem at custom?

For example:

01 Jan 09 arrive in Thailand, 01 March I go to Cambodia (Aranyapathet border) and 01 March come back to Thailand. Then 29 April do the same ..etc

Is this possible?

2.) Is there any multiple entry tourist visa which have a maximum stay more than 60 days? let's say 90 days or 120 days..

3.) I work online, I do not have a specific reasons to stay Thailand such as education, work, marriage to a Thai..etc. I have a Thai girlfriend and I would like to stay in Thailand for a longer time. Is there any better way to get a longer stay visa?

4.) Is anyone have the map or information to go Thailand Immigration in Bangkok?

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the reply.

1.) For a multiple entry tourist visa - 60 days which valid for a year. Can I do border run let's say Aranyapathet every 60days? Let's say 6 times of border run in a year. Will I got problem at custom?

For example:

01 Jan 09 arrive in Thailand, 01 March I go to Cambodia (Aranyapathet border) and 01 March come back to Thailand. Then 29 April do the same ..etc

Is this possible?

2.) Is there any multiple entry tourist visa which have a maximum stay more than 60 days? let's say 90 days or 120 days..

3.) I work online, I do not have a specific reasons to stay Thailand such as education, work, marriage to a Thai..etc. I have a Thai girlfriend and I would like to stay in Thailand for a longer time. Is there any better way to get a longer stay visa?

4.) Is anyone have the map or information to go Thailand Immigration in Bangkok?

Tourist Visas come in a number of entries,not multiple.

So can probably get a 2 or 3 entry. Each entry for 60 days and can be extended at Immigration for 30 days.

When your stay is over you just hop over a border and come back again.

You do not say where you are from but it might be possible to get a Non O Imm Visa multiple entry.

Each entry for 90 days. Valid for a year.

If you are from UK this would be possible from the Hull Thai Consulate.

Edited by Lite Beer