Nurses (romantic Involvement With)

a2396

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My friend was having a passionate relationship with a nurse for 2 years.

Last week he went for a test and was diagnosed positive for FIRST AIDS.

And what was her Test Results ? :D

I hope that yet another Farang hasn't given HIV to an unsuspecting Thai. :o

Maigo6 ... not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I think this exchange is gonna make me BARF!!!! :D

Remind me of what was my dream back then :D ...think think think...Ahhhhh...To have a bf who look like many Hollywood actors hahahaha

Sorry Sunset, I'm already spoken for, but here's something to wet you appetite, I'm actually likened to a cross between Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, with a slight hint of Burt Reynolds and Pierce Brosnan thrown in for good measure.

:D <---- And look at that perfect smile, what else could any woman desire ?

:o

speechless .....

I think this exchange is gonna make me BARF!!!! :D

:D:D:(

Remind me of what was my dream back then :D ...think think think...Ahhhhh...To have a bf who look like many Hollywood actors hahahaha

Sorry Sunset, I'm already spoken for, but here's something to wet you appetite, I'm actually likened to a cross between Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, with a slight hint of Burt Reynolds and Pierce Brosnan thrown in for good measure.

:D <---- And look at that perfect smile, what else could any woman desire ?

:o

speechless .....

The OP thinks that 'In the good ole USA there is not a sub-culture of women making themselves available for money.' What utter twaddle :o

Twaddle nothing. I doubt if you have lived there. Many women enjoy equal pay to men, preferential hiring, and many other equal status social opportunities non-existant in Thailand. That is, if they are educated & have a job of some status. At the other end of the spectrum are the welfare collectors. Knocked up by your gang-banger BF? No problem - gov't assistance for you & baby. No such thing in Thailand - you are on your own, left to the resources of your family, if they have any, while your BF enjoys his other GF's. of course, there are some American women willing to engage in a relationship, primarily for money, but not many and I am not talking about hookers your are paying for by the hour. And... I am not talking about American women who take men to the cleaners re: divorce settlements, etc, which are generally stacked in favor of the woman. That's a whole different game.