Thaivisa's 6th Anniversary Party - Invitation!

george

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are cordially invited to the

Thaivisa 6th Anniversary BBQ Party to be held at the official Chiang Mai home of Thaivisa, Tuskers

tuskers.gif

Sponsored by;

donsfoods3.gif

nanaproducts.gif

eurogourmet468x60.gif

projectsupplies.gif

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 8 November 2008 at

Tuskers

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited!

**Sign-ups Required**

**Please sign up on this thread**

Name tags will be provided and you will be free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as to enjoy the free beer and salads courtesy of

Tuskers, grilled sausages courtesy of The Eurogourmet, Buckwheat's famous BBQ ribs provided by Don's Foods, and Italian pasta with sauce provided by Nana Foods and of course, Thaivisa

We anticipate a large turnout so come out and meet your fellow members and enjoy free beer and food and...

ENJOY!!!

A detailed map of Tuskers can be found here

Please count me in + 1 friend

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder......

Less than a month to go for the BBQ blowout at Tuskers.

And just to keep the thread bumped, all of the members who signed up under duplicate names with a +1 as well as a primary name +1 have 48 hours from THIS POST to pm me with a great reason for doing so.

Failure to explain yourself in a plausible manner will result the banning of both names you signed up under.

You know who you are....and I do too.

See you in a few weeks for some great food and some great company.

RTD soon to be back from 2 mo hiatus in USA and looking fwd to ye olde party. Put me down for moi+1. And.....I'll miss Saturday's live marriage coverage from over here, but congrats in advance Rachel n Chas! We knew you'd make an honest man of him someday.

RTD soon to be back from 2 mo hiatus in USA and looking fwd to ye olde party. Put me down for moi+1. And.....I'll miss Saturday's live marriage coverage from over here, but congrats in advance Rachel n Chas! We knew you'd make an honest man of him someday.

RTD, do you have any idea what moi (หฺมอย) means in Thai?

Edited by Blinky Bill

I thought I was going to be in the US but plans have changed.

Mark me down for 2

See ya'll there.

Shiit John, I heard you were dead, or at least halfway there. Welcome back to the land of the keyboard. Looking forward to meeting you at the party.

Nothing better than members who post and say what they want to, then have no qualms about showing their faces at the Thai Visa Forum sponsored piss-ups.

I can't understand why so many jerks posters are in town but don't want to reveal themselves. I guess that's why Buckwheat raised the point about certain people signing up for the party under different names. See below.

Just a reminder......

And just to keep the thread bumped, all of the members who signed up under duplicate names with a +1 as well as a primary name +1 have 48 hours from THIS POST to pm me with a great reason for doing so.

Failure to explain yourself in a plausible manner will result the banning of both names you signed up under.

You know who you are....and I do too.See you in a few weeks for some great food and some great company.

I thought I was going to be in the US but plans have changed.

Mark me down for 2

See ya'll there.

Shiit John, I heard you were dead, or at least halfway there. Welcome back to the land of the keyboard. Looking forward to meeting you at the party.

Nothing better than members who post and say what they want to, then have no qualms about showing their faces at the Thai Visa Forum sponsored piss-ups.

I can't understand why so many jerks posters are in town but don't want to reveal themselves. I guess that's why Buckwheat raised the point about certain people signing up for the party under different names. See below.

Just a reminder......

You know who you are....and I do too.See you in a few weeks for some great food and some great company.

Thanks BB. :o

I'll be the one wearing a Richard Nixon mask.

I can't understand why so many jerks posters are in town but don't want to reveal themselves. I guess that's why Buckwheat raised the point about certain people signing up for the party under different names.

Thats ok BB,

The attendance list has decreased by 4 already....with more to come :o

Chas - CONGRATS on your upcoming wedding! Wish Aoy and I could be there but we are in California through to December.

We'll see you soon after our return!

Dave

Jeezus, don't teach the expat community that word! :o

strange as it may seem most people know how to use a dictionary. why blinky bill is using that word i do not know as he has not seen his in years

Jeezus, don't teach the expat community that word! :o

strange as it may seem most people know how to use a dictionary. why blinky bill is using that word i do not know as he has not seen his in years

Hey clown, I use a mirror. See it on a daily basis, when I use my spectacles.

You are not quite correct in what you say, most people don't know how to use a dictionary. It would also appear that some don't know how to use capitals at the start of a sentence.

Incidentally, Realthaideal was the poster who first made use of the word.