Best Thai Bank With The Least Fees

I want to open my 1st bank account in CM I have a "O" visa and will be getting my 1st retirement extension in several months. I do not have a WP. I plan to keep between 30k to 100k for normal usage and for show to Immigration.

Because I don't know about services or transaction fees, my wish list maybe inaccurate but here it is,

(1) better than .75% interest on liquid account (checking or passbook saving)

(2) free or very low fee online bill payments to small businesses like monthly rental payments. It would come in handy if I travel for several months in or out of Thailand

(3) fee free ATM withdrawals at all their CM branches or hopefully nationwide not just the branch where the account was opened

(4) fee free baht cash withdrawals from tellers, for actual, all local or nationwide branches of the bank.

(5) free or low cost (?) wire transfer

(6) any other normal fees, I did think about

Thanks for all your practical and personal experience comments.

1. You'll find that all savings accounts are 0.75%

2. Not sure about online fee payments to other businesses since I only pay my credit cards online which has no fee.

3. All banks will have free ATM withdrawls at branches in their local area (for you all of CM) and a charge for transactions in other provinces. You also get a number of free withdrawls from other bank's ATMs in the local area as well.

4. No fees attached to withdrawls at any branch from tellers. Not sure about branches in provinces since I never tried before.

5. UOB's remittance fees are 550 baht over the counter or 350 thru cyberbanking. Other banks will be similar.