Unofficial Meetup

teejay

yeh wait till FRIDAY peoplelio!!!

any problems?

[then i can behave like a good girl studying hard and making her parents pround of herself]

[actually thithi needs to have the dam_n teeth taken off ]then i can go out on Fri to have some "ORANGE JUICE" with ya guys!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be patient guyssss

no party today or tomorrow!

if there's someone planning for tomorrow pissup...... i will NOT talk to u .... read my mouth I WILL NOT TALK TO U!

[thithi will be really angry cos she has to spend most of her time with the darn rice soup]

thats hurtingggggggggggggggggggggggggg

i hate when she put the drill into my mouth diggin my tooth and the way she pulled it out

the dentist said no party for a week [who cares?!]... "i know where u were on monday night cos i was there!" [errr fine!!!]

@#%$@$#@%$%!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry peoplelio... cant be pissup this week

[thithi goes back to her rice soup]

i hate when she put the drill into my mouth diggin my tooth and the way she pulled it out

the dentist said no party for a week [who cares?!]... "i know where u were on monday night cos i was there!" [errr fine!!!]

@#%$@$#@%$%!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah crap.

@#%$@$#@%$%!!!!!!!!!!!!

A week? A WEEK? :o

Looks like my TV meetup days have come to an end.....

Anyway, hope you recover from your OP soon thithi!

i think everyone caught it, but only RJT was man enough to call you on it.

Don't worry there Girlyx, its all gums to me.

Oh oh oh james.. I thought we had an understanding.. you can stay in the farang pup with princess Disease TC.

But I thought u where an ok dude…

But if u got a problem say it to my face, we can get it on anytime any plaice.

i think everyone caught it, but only RJT was man enough to call you on it.

Don't worry there Girlyx, its all gums to me.

Oh oh oh james.. I thought we had an understanding.. you can stay in the farang pup with princess Disease TC.

But I thought u where an ok dude…

But if u got a problem say it to my face, we can get it on anytime any plaice.

hang on there RT, I need to go ask my mommy if I can come out and play tonight. BTW, i didnt make a deal with you to stay in the farang pub, I don't ask permission mate. The sooner you get your head around this, the sooner you can move on.

goddd ... i just went nappin' ... seems like i missed lotsa thing huh :D

bkk james, i'm not a toothless thithi. i'm happy that that dentist took it out [tho i dnt like the way she did] :D

anywayyyyy .....i think Friday i'm gonna be ok for errr..... might be water at least or errr....... pink milkshake with jelly and choocolate stick on top and,,, SHEESHA!

hahah CB u need the pissup that bad? errr.....can u go ask my dentist if i can be pissup for a night this week?

:o:D

bkk james, i'm not a toothless thithi. i'm happy that that dentist took it out [tho i dnt like the way she did] :D

anywayyyyy .....i think Friday i'm gonna be ok for errr..... might be water at least or errr....... pink milkshake with jelly and choocolate stick on top and,,, SHEESHA!

hahah CB u need the pissup that bad? errr.....can u go ask my dentist if i can be pissup for a night this week?

Thithi, I had a wisdom tooth removed last year, the best thing i did to keep the wound clean and healing fast was straight vodka. Healed in 3 days, no pain, other than a hangover.

Thithi, I had a wisdom tooth removed last year, the best thing i did to keep the wound clean and healing fast was straight vodka. Healed in 3 days, no pain, other than a hangover.

wahh see you have some useful tips to share and things back on track. James wat stops you from join the Pissups???

for everyone i think

Where is the meet up place again?Are newbies allowed? :D

hel_l yeah Noob!!

¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º° ¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸RakJungTorlae¸„ø¤º°¨

¸„ø¤º°.¨Is Awesome...`°º¤ø„¸

¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

:o

for everyone i think

Where is the meet up place again?Are newbies allowed? :D

yeh everyone is welcome to join

it's def. on Friday, but yasx hasnt picked any places up yet