Unofficial Meetup

teejay

you can take a bus to ban phe from ekkamai on sat morning, then the ferry from ban phe to koh samet. spend one night there, come back sunday afternoon (or monday). can't remember the exact cost. who's up for it? or we could do kanchanaburi, which is a 2 hour train trip from bangkok noi station.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love my thai visa crew but i for one am bored to death by bangkok's nightlife. is there nothing else to do than stand in one place and get drunk??? i am not going to last much longer here!!!! might head out of the city this coming weekend for a break. anyone wanna come? koh samet maybe?

Whats wrong with getting drunk? Are you finding religion? :o

i love my thai visa crew but i for one am bored to death by bangkok's nightlife. is there nothing else to do than stand in one place and get drunk??? i am not going to last much longer here!!!! might head out of the city this coming weekend for a break. anyone wanna come? koh samet maybe?

Sound like a great plan - I need to get out of 'smokin' Bkk. Unfortunatly, have a work charity thingy on sunday that I cant get out of.

Tingtong - Nothing wrong with getting drunk - every once in a while but am getting bored of the BKK club scene (or rather lack of it) and agree with Thi thi - Liver needs a rest, as do my feet.

Whats wrong with getting drunk? Are you finding religion? laugh.gif

religion?? hel_l no! i like getting drunk occasionally, just get bored if that is all there is to do!

Unfortunatly, have a work charity thingy on sunday that I cant get out of.

sure about that? hrmmm might be another lonely trip to somewhere by myself again then :D let's see closer to the weekend. :o

i'll be honest, the full moon party is one of the worst parties you could ever hope to see in your life, unless you are really into frat parties that are 93% drunk asinine male (some thai some european), trying to get laid, and a handful of skanky prostitutes to cater to them (with groups of fat english girls and the occasional hot scandinavian to back them up). i have been to a number of the parties as i lived for 4 years on KPG. but i would still be up for going, if only for the Backyard after party, except that October's party is even worse than usual as it is the heart of monsoon season. so ya'll can go and have fun, but i am going to wait until December's full moon to go back there... meanwhile i will just take weekend trips to places like Samet & visa runs to Bali or Laos until I head back to the States... :o

Edited by girlx

i'll be honest, the full moon party is one of the worst parties you could ever hope to see in your life, unless you are really into frat parties that are 93% drunk asinine male (some thai some european), trying to get laid, and a handful of skanky prostitutes to cater to them (with groups of fat english girls and the occasional hot scandinavian to back them up). i have been to a number of the parties as i lived for 4 years on KPG. but i would still be up for going, if only for the Backyard after party, except that October's party is even worse than usual as it is the heart of monsoon season. so ya'll can go and have fun, but i am going to wait until December's full moon to go back there... meanwhile i will just take weekend trips to places like Samet & visa runs to Bali or Laos until I head back to the States... :o

OOhhhhhhh Bali? Count me in!!! :D

Whats wrong with getting drunk? Are you finding religion? laugh.gif

religion?? hel_l no! i like getting drunk occasionally, just get bored if that is all there is to do!

Unfortunatly, have a work charity thingy on sunday that I cant get out of.

sure about that? hrmmm might be another lonely trip to somewhere by myself again then :D let's see closer to the weekend. :o

Its a charity marathon - Trust me, unless I break my legs, there's no getting out of it.

and off to Seoul..

guess you won't be here this weekend either then? :D

OOhhhhhhh Bali? Count me in!!! biggrin.gif

you probably will have some work seminar to be at!!! :D

Awww... Thanks for being so sympathetic girlx!

Seriously though - Bali, I'm in! My idea of Paradise :o

and off to Seoul..

guess you won't be here this weekend either then? :D

OOhhhhhhh Bali? Count me in!!! biggrin.gif

you probably will have some work seminar to be at!!! :D

Awww... Thanks for being so sympathetic girlx!

Seriously though - Bali, I'm in! My idea of Paradise :o

bali is a shit hole..beaches on the Malaysian cost are crazy cool ..better then kho pi pi.

I may be up for this weekend. Let's see closer to the w.e.

Just want something new!

oi bali bali bali ... a grown-up-wanna-be here !!!

mum will say "NO thithi!, you still have to go to the uni!"

err... CB . .. i think it's such a nice nick!

Edited by thithi

why don’t we go out and take photos of homless people.. seriously you guys are asking for to much..

few options..day time activitys..ice scakeing Big C ladprao.. go karting ..Few tracks..Night time street raceing.. moves around a lot…paint ball… whatever…

need a travel destination. Sit down all and disuse it…but what the hel_l we do when get there?? I know lets ..PISS IT UP!!!!!!!..... can add it to the documentery.

CloudButt ahahha pai Rca mai???? 11.30 at the front…

need a travel destination. Sit down all and disuse it…but what the hel_l we do when get there?? I know lets ..PISS IT UP!!!!!!!..... can add it to the documentery.

hahaaa but pissing up in a change of scenery at least!!!! hey the documentary thing is a good idea, i have a video camera, start thinking of things to film. :o

bali is a shit hole..beaches on the Malaysian cost are crazy cool
If y'all make it to Bali then I'd recommend getting over to Flores for a few days.

yeah but bali is where i can get my visa!!! have to go in Oct.... bali pissup? ubud is cool! just for a few days thithi! :D