Tacky Link

percy2

The direct link to the website Asian"friend"finder seems to be rather tacky. Especially having it as one of the major website buttons.

We have got used to the occasional one getting through Google Ads which TV seems to generally screen out , but that one has been deliberately placed.

I thought TV was above that sort of thing.

Cheers

The direct link to the website Asian"friend"finder seems to be rather tacky. Especially having it as one of the major website buttons.

We have got used to the occasional one getting through Google Ads which TV seems to generally screen out , but that one has been deliberately placed.

I thought TV was above that sort of thing.

Cheers

I think you are totally right. I thought I was the only one who thought that way. It should be gotten rid of. It's also one on the biggest producers of SPAM there is. Click on any link and you're doomed.

How about TV?

Thaivisa is a free service. That means it's free for you to use, but it's certainly not free to the man who owns and operates it.

A new server was recently added (bringing the total to 3) to speed up the forum and it certainly wasn't free.

The bandwidth is another recurring cost which is certainly not free.

In the past 2 years the Thaivisa party team has traveled all over Thailand and provided free BBQ and drinks for over 1000 members as a way to give back to the community. In addition to the food and drinks, Thaivisa has also given away shirts, hotel stays and other door prizes. All of these giveaways were certainly not free.

Have you received as much as an ink pen from another website?

We understand that some members may consider Asia Friend Finder "tacky", but we also understand that some members appreciate and utilize their service. There are members who have met others thru this service and continue to use it.

If you're not interested in it's services, simply do not click on it.