Office Furniture

Thaihog

Here's a map on the Chan website.

And the reason he's getting multiple recommendations is that as well as being active on the forum he is a genuinely good bloke . . . I believe he is on holiday at the moment but I'm pretty sure that there are still English speaking staff on hand should you need them.

JxP

Edited by JuniorExPat

Here's a map on the Chan website.

And the reason he's getting multiple recommendations is that as well as being active on the forum he is a genuinely good bloke . . . I believe he is on holiday at the moment but I'm pretty sure that there are still English speaking staff on hand should you need them.

JxP

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I got what I wanted at Chan's and got a few ideas for future purchases. I spoke to the owner today, nice bloke as you mentioned.

Cheers....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know a good place to order office supplies online in Thailand? I want a file cabinet, and also other stuff. I order various office supplies pretty often (work from home) and would quite love to have it delivered rather than have to schlep around bangkok. Office Depot online in thailand delivers, but they have no pictures and very little info about their file cabinets online. Doesnt look like office max or staples have a presence in thailand.

Does anyone know a good place to order office supplies online in Thailand? I want a file cabinet, and also other stuff. I order various office supplies pretty often (work from home) and would quite love to have it delivered rather than have to schlep around bangkok. Office Depot online in thailand delivers, but they have no pictures and very little info about their file cabinets online. Doesnt look like office max or staples have a presence in thailand.

Yeah, but they have plenty of branches! I'm going to one tonight to see what they have, then I assume they will deliver it. I wouldn't buy anything that I wasn't sure about on-line in Thailand without seeing it anyway........too many variables!

Chanfurniture.

The website has a lot of products for you to view. Products in excess of 1,800! Just send a product enquiry on the form provided and they would reply you with the cost if its not already listed. They can deliver to you in Bangkok as well.

Book Shelves at Chanfurniture

Office SHelves at Chanfurniture

There is a branch of Chanfurniture at Sukhumvit near soi 109. Samuthprakan. The Chiang Mai branch is on the Superhighway Rd. After Carrefour and Index Living Mall before the ESSO petrol station.

TB..

edit; the website is bilingual. Top right hand corner has the Language settings. Click on country flags for language selection.

Edited by tigerbeer

There's an Office Depot store in Pantip Plaza on Chang Klan Road (Night Bazaar). You can just go in and see what they have, and they would probably have catalogs with pictures for items not currently in stock.

• 10 months later...