Ladies Hairdresser Pattaya

Kees5

Looking for a good ladies hairdresser in Pattaya or Jomtien, who is experienced in working with Farang hair (red and wavey, not long sleek and black). Had a few bad experiences elsewhere, so keen to get it right this time.

Try www.johnylivehair.com he works both on the Eastern seaboard and in Bangkok. The guy is a bit of a character but a great hairdresser.

I use Cut Above, in Big C. The guy that does my hair is really good and knows what he is doing. Have recommended him to other females and all have been very pleased with the results.

My missus has used this place twice, the first time with good results and the second time she had to go back to get it fixed (looked fine to me?)

She's been recommended the place in Central Festival Plaza also but has'nt tried there yet.

Edited by PattayaParent

I use Cut Above, in Big C. The guy that does my hair is really good and knows what he is doing. Have recommended him to other females and all have been very pleased with the results.

It does depend on who's doing your hair on the day, but my girl's hair colouring was totally messed up at Cut Above and we wasted 2,500 baht. Not even a sorry for the error or an offer to do it over. Never go there again.

I would recommend HAIR DECOR on the 2nd floor of Carrefour. Ask for Mr. Gap. He's done her hair twice and both times did a fantastic job. This salon gets a lot of Farang trade and sometimes every seat is full. They're probably one of the more expensive salons in town, but I've learned it's better to get it right once than pay again to repair bad workmanship. We've even had 3 bad jobs in a row and wasted over 8,000 baht at 3 different salons in a effort to get it right.

Edited by tropo