Cant Read Posts

issanpaul

Hi,

I back in UK now but when i open Forum postings it wont let me read them? all it does is give me a list of previous postings for that paticular topic,even then when i try open it just gives me same response? Can someone PM me and advise how to rectify please,it would have to be a PM resonse because i wont be able to open up the advice on the open Forum,

Many Tnanks in Advance

Paul.

Hi,

I back in UK now but when i open Forum postings it wont let me read them? all it does is give me a list of previous postings for that paticular topic,even then when i try open it just gives me same response? Can someone PM me and advise how to rectify please,it would have to be a PM resonse because i wont be able to open up the advice on the open Forum,

Many Tnanks in Advance

Paul.

(I sent the following PM to Paul. Here is a copy in case anybody else may need to know.)

Your popup blocker is probably enabled. Make sure popups are allowed for Thaivisa.com

If you are using Firefox, you may still have problems even after allowing popups. My Firefox mysteriously stopped working for TV so I switched to using Internet Explorer. After allowing popups there, I have had no further difficulties. Never did determine what Firefox's problem actually was.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Edited by Lopburi99

Cookies must be allowed as well!

But sometimes the Cookies making problems. If so, delete the Cookies and Temp files and restart the browser after that.

Cheers.

Many thanks Lopburi and Reimar,but am still having same problems? i have done what you both say but i still not can access?all i can get is POSTS IN THIS TOPIC but when i try open it wont let me,i have never seen like this before,what do you think about if i have not logged out of TV in Thailand could this be causing the problem ?

Again many thanks in advance but please PM me,i could only read Reimars response because i accessed his postings from his personal profile,

once again many thanks

frustrated

Paul :o:D:D:D