Blood Lab Bangkok - Where? Inr, Pro Time, Etc...

ebc13

I live on the other side of the river and am looking for a place to get my wife's INR done...the last place (a hospital) charged us 700 baht for the test on top of 400 baht for the doctor's fee...

I got it done in Chiang Mai at a blood lab for cheap, I just can't seem to find one around here (Petkasem Area)...

any help would be greatly appreciated -

Thanks!

Edited by ebc13

I live on the other side of the river and am looking for a place to get my wife's INR done...the last place (a hospital) charged us 700 baht for the test on top of 400 baht for the doctor's fee...

I got it done in Chiang Mai at a blood lab for cheap, I just can't seem to find one around here (Petkasem Area)...

any help would be greatly appreciated -

Thanks!

On Petkasem road is long, you have to see which area you are, for example Bang Kae or Pak klong area.

Kasemrad hospital (Bang Kae ), 240/24-25 moo 3, Petkasem 92 road tel. 0-2804-8959

Phayathai 3 hospital(Pak klong),207/26 Petkasem 17-19 road, Pak klong, Pasijareun, Bangkok tel. 0-2467-1111

On Petkasem road is long, you have to see which area you are, for example Bang Kae or Pak klong area.

Kasemrad hospital (Bang Kae ), 240/24-25 moo 3, Petkasem 92 road tel. 0-2804-8959

Phayathai 3 hospital(Pak klong),207/26 Petkasem 17-19 road, Pak klong, Pasijareun, Bangkok tel. 0-2467-1111

Thanks...we are down the street from Phayathai 3, but they are pretty expensive...

Do you know of any labs? - I got it done for 200 baht at a lab in Chiang Mai, but I can't seem to find one in Bangkok...we can do it anywhere relativley close to some BTS stop (as we get around Bangkok quite a bit)