Dont Understand Farang Guy?

searachan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thai women are always complaining about not meeting a nice guy - farang or not..................When what they are so erotically advertising are...... legs and thigh, most of the times

Me think :D

edit:OOPS-- forgot about.........those fried egg BOOBS!!! also :o

Fried eggs ..... deeeeeelicious!!!!

A bit of thigh goes down well too. A nice leg of Thai lady to add to the pot? Scrumptious. Not that the g/f would let me start a cooking club!!!!! :D

I'll meet you in Tesco. What a brilliant idea! :D:D

Tesco ..... :o

Find me in the Animal Planet channel :D

Where? Never heard of it. I have heard of Pet World

errr.... animal planet channel ... on ubc!

:D

errr.......... still never heard of it. Maybe due to the fact I do not have a TV. I still prefer Tesco Starbucks to meet up.

I'll meet you in Tesco. What a brilliant idea! :(:D

errr.......... still never heard of it. Maybe due to the fact I do not have a TV. I still prefer Tesco Starbucks to meet up.

since when there's Starbucks in Tesco?

only KFC, MK, Mister Donuts and something c-r-a-p i have seen in there

monks' shopping place huh :D

Edited by thithi

Many thai women are always complaining about not meeting a nice guy - farang or not..................When what they are so erotically advertising are...... legs and thigh, most of the times

Me think :D

edit:OOPS-- forgot about.........those fried egg BOOBS!!! also :o

Fried eggs ..... deeeeeelicious!!!!

A bit of thigh goes down well too. A nice leg of Thai lady to add to the pot? Scrumptious. Not that the g/f would let me start a cooking club!!!!! :D

I'll take the combinations, fried farang egg, thai leg & thigh. deeeeeelicious!!!! :D:D

Depends which Tesco you go too. Is it Black Canyon Coffee Shop? I know that Tesco in the UK have now started leasing space to Starbucks Coffee Shops into their stores. My nearest Tesco in the UK now has a Starbucks.

Depends which Tesco you go too. Is it Black Canyon Coffee Shop? I know that Tesco in the UK have now started leasing space to Starbucks Coffee Shops into their stores. My nearest Tesco in the UK now has a Starbucks.

i havent stepped in the tesco for.... like .... 4 months or more

so got no idea if in bkk there's Tesco which got Starbucks in there

Edited by thithi

Too late, some people already know what you are really like! biggrin.gif

I can always meet you in Big C then ????? :D I will let you choose

I told ya! Find me in the Animal planet :o

Ok, I will set off walking to meet you, right this minute. :D

Edited by TEFLMike

i dont understand thai girls

they ask 1 thousand baht then they want to hold your hand and call you everyday...

i dont mind the 1k bt or holding hands, but every day is not my name.. same the bloke who kicked my dog. i asked him why he kicked my dog and called him f\\k off. lol

Its the same old story, not every bar girl is a slag but neither is she going to be a virgin bride.

i think this is what maigo has been saying for some time. i concur. plus where would one find a virgin, apart from virgin on the ridicules. assuming one was looking for a vergin.

I think farang in Thailangd like for fun with Thai girl..Don't want real relationship or long term. Maybe I just many met bad farang guy in Thailand. I hope at Thailand still have good farang guys..

Just say Hi with website and just wonder about your answer..Dont know it good or bad

nice to meet you friends. :o

When men go out on the town in any place in the world they are out ot enjoy themselves, they are not searching for a bride or anyone they need to remember the name of.

From the way you are talking you would think that all the children born to single Thai women were fathered by farangs rather than thai guys!

Clearly the thai guys are no different to farang guys, they are certaily not looking for commitment, they regularly run out on the thai ladies and move on to another honey.

Rather than accepting people for what they are you seem to prefer to group them into what you consider them to be rather than what they really are.

Men are men and women are women the world over, its not a case of good or bad people, they are just people.

Everyone is good at times and possibly bad at other times, it would be boring if it were any different.

roy gsd

Good Point Roygsd. I get the sneaking suspicion that the OP is some expat troll, but who knows. That being said if she or anyone else wants more of what they want from a Thai/foreigner relationship, I would advise a nice dating website like www.thailandfriends.com Take the time to get your lil membership, scroll through the girls/guys there, and just DATE, Date like you would anywhere else. Line up one or 2 each week until you find someone that you think is right for you. It make take a lil time but with enough chatting and dating, you will find what you want in short order if your dedicated.

Worked for me. Been 3 years and I never looked back. If the OP is for real she could do the same thing.

Edited by Huey

i dont understand thai girls

they ask 1 thousand baht then they want to hold your hand and call you everyday...

make sense to me.

the first 1000 is the hardest, then it gets easier.

Both of you guys got it wrong, if your giving them 1000 baht it's not for them to stay, its so they leave afterwords LOL!

Farang are very bad you know.

They smell very bad and have ugly skin that is why they called: Bak Si Daa.

They try to change our culture and no understand about face.

Also they want to steal the land and make big house to show they have big money.

Alsoo, they not care about how the hair look, hair must look stylish everyday.

Alsoooo, they want brown and dark skin, it is very bad!

Alsooo, they wear sandals with sock!!!!!!

And alsooooo, they cannot and want not speak the Thai language or if they speak they not speak very well.

:o

Just kidding, ha ha ha!

absolutely why I still cant meet good farang guy? haha and you too ?

i say it again. many good farang all over the world but not many in thailand. what would a good man do in thailand? hang with bad girls? enjoy the weather? eat thai food?

GENEREALLY SPEAKING LOS ATTRACTS PLEASURE SEEKING SINGLE GUYS!