2010.....be Prepared

And did I not say it?

”So here we are on the morning of D-Day. The world's major counterparties on the $US455 trillion derivatives market go into technical default and no one is sure what is going to happen.”

the deluge Alex! you forgot to mention the deluge which will occur first or second week of october but you did not advise us to build arks. i am prepared to float. bought all available rubber ducks in Tesco, Big C and Carrefour :D

p.s. and don't even think i might take you aboard! :o

pps. tell us how these aliens treated you and whether their females were friendly and had big boobs :D

:o:D:D

Good one Naam,

No I think I will just climb in my submarine and go deep.

No no no, I will not shoot a torpedo at ya, ha ha ha!

Yeah, those alien females did not only have big boobs, big feet as well, and hands, really scary.....

:o:D:D

Good one Naam,

No I think I will just climb in my submarine and go deep.

No no no, I will not shoot a torpedo at ya, ha ha ha!

Yeah, those alien females did not only have big boobs, big feet as well, and hands, really scary.....

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that naam is actually an Englishman. There is no way the Germans could ever have developed a sense of humour ];-)

:D:D:D

Good one Naam,

what else was big Alex? hopefully not... ahmmm... cough... :o

Ah, well that was not the biggest, the biggest was their tongue while panting in my neck it just flipped around my throath.

Ahummmmm.....

:D

:D:D:D

Good one Naam,

what else was big Alex? hopefully not... ahmmm... cough... :D

Ah, well that was not the biggest, the biggest was their tongue while panting in my neck it just flipped around my throath.

Ahummmmm.....

:(

but that's not too bad Alex. all what's needed is some proper guidance where to apply the tongue :o

:D:D:(

Good one Naam,

what else was big Alex? hopefully not... ahmmm... cough... :D

Ahummmmm.....

:P

but that's not too bad Alex. all what's needed is some proper guidance where to apply the tongue :o

Maybe you Gents should watch this first (thanks to member 'girlx')

http://creativity-online.com/work/view?seed=349ffa2b

Hope you have a fast connection..... :D

LaoPo :D

alright, lets not discussing future predictions just yet ok

with or without impact to Thailand in the future, I think there are plenty other current topics affecting Thailand at present that you can all worry about first?

and as seen from last many posts, most are not really discussing the OP are they?

:o