Denkue Fever In Isaan

taurus8

MANILA (AFP) - - Nearly two billion people in the Asia-Pacific region will be at risk from dengue fever unless governments do more to fight the debilitating disease, the World Health Organisation said Tuesday.

This article just in from the Local Press.

I just got back home from Hospital,after a severe bout of Denkue. This is nothing to play with. Please take care about standing water.If you have high fever and not feel of eating, better see the doctoe at once. Baan Hua Ling had several cases last week, including my self.Doctor told me in Buriram wide spread.

Taurus, I feel your pain.

I checked myself out of hospital last night after 4 days in after being diagnosed with Dengue that I contracted in Bangkok.

It is not a pleasant virus to catch and I am still suffering with rash, fever, sore throat and lack of apetite. I have to have blood tested every day to check my blood and the virus progress. It is slowly improving thankfully.

It all started with feeling lousy, fever, sweats, no apetite and a few red dots...and got progressively worse.

Took a few days for doctors to confirm what it was, and I wouldnt be surprised if many doctors misdiagnose it a flu and give a handful of medicine to fix it.