-5 Icebar And Supperclub-pattaya

Isabellla

Supper-club:

We love it. Great food and very relaxed atmosphere. Staff brilliant with the kids/baby if we take them along. Have enjoyed entertaining clients and friends here without any issue or complaint at all. Menu changes regularly so never boring. Always have special 3 or 4 course deals. Busy at weekends and couldn't get a bed/seat this last Saturday at 9pm. Had to eat in the bar outside the ice bar!!! Could be a 1 off but think it's getting a bit of a following now.

Ice Bar:

500 Baht for 20 minutes, drink as much vodka shots as you can!!! Sounds expensive but actually is great value as it would amaze you how many shots you can drink in that time. Great for a special occasion but may kill you if done regularly!!! Well worth a visit though and don't refuse the jackets and gloves provided, it is absolutely freezing in there......

David

East Coast

Supper-club:

We love it. Great food and very relaxed atmosphere. Staff brilliant with the kids/baby if we take them along. Have enjoyed entertaining clients and friends here without any issue or complaint at all. Menu changes regularly so never boring. Always have special 3 or 4 course deals. Busy at weekends and couldn't get a bed/seat this last Saturday at 9pm. Had to eat in the bar outside the ice bar!!! Could be a 1 off but think it's getting a bit of a following now.

Ice Bar:

500 Baht for 20 minutes, drink as much vodka shots as you can!!! Sounds expensive but actually is great value as it would amaze you how many shots you can drink in that time. Great for a special occasion but may kill you if done regularly!!! Well worth a visit though and don't refuse the jackets and gloves provided, it is absolutely freezing in there......

David

East Coast

Thanks for the reply.Well done

Supper-club:

Ice Bar:

David

East Coast

Sounds like something for the Pattaya 2.0 clientel.

I think, waste of money, space and time. But that is just mho.

Cheers

Supper-club:

Ice Bar:

David

East Coast

Cheers

whats a pattaya 2.0 clientel??? sorry for my ignorance but maybe i shouldnt have gone there in the first place as im not posh,but im a nosey bugger and dont wanna miss out :D .

ps i only went to the bar so cant comment on food side but bar was empty and to go in the super special freezer bar the was told 500 bt and one free shot ,if was told unlimited free shots then would of gone inside and knocked em back for sure,as i said though it was a long time ago so they must have changed that or didnt explain properly to us. :o

Supper-club:

Ice Bar:

David

East Coast

Cheers

whats a pattaya 2.0 clientel??? sorry for my ignorance but maybe i shouldnt have gone there in the first place as im not posh,but im a nosey bugger and dont wanna miss out :D .

ps i only went to the bar so cant comment on food side but bar was empty and to go in the super special freezer bar the was told 500 bt and one free shot ,if was told unlimited free shots then would of gone inside and knocked em back for sure,as i said though it was a long time ago so they must have changed that or didnt explain properly to us. :o

Must admit the bar outside the ice bar never seems busy, just people waiting to go inside the ice bar. From talking to the head chef last weekend they are going to be giving it an extreme makeover (whatever that means)!!! Hopefully the new layout will attract more people. The food is sort of Mantra style but in my opinion better with some wierd sounding but great tasting creations. Regarding the Ice Bar, for sure you were not informed properly. First time I went there we almost didn't go in due to what seemed the excessive cost. Wasn't until we were inside the bar and the bartender just didn't stop pouring the shots that we realised all was paid for. Did over 30 shots that night!! If you are a big drinker make sure you go when quiet as it may only be you and the bartender, face to face, bottle of vodka in hand. As soon as you finish he fills the shot glass (made of ice) again, again, again.....

Having a bad day Moo9? As with TR I have no idea what "pattaya 2.0 clientel" is, could you expand on that? Have you ever been to either the Supper Club or -5 Ice Bar? If not, as it sounds, why would you even write such comments? Sure this restaurant is not for everyone but they are trying to offer something different and good quality. It does not disappoint...... Try it, the chocolate soufflé desert with pistachio ice cream is the best in Pattaya.

Edited by Eastcoast

Supper-club:

Ice Bar:

David

East Coast

Cheers

Must admit the bar outside the ice bar never seems busy, just people waiting to go inside the ice bar. From talking to the head chef last weekend they are going to be giving it an extreme makeover (whatever that means)!!! Hopefully the new layout will attract more people. The food is sort of Mantra style but in my opinion better whit some wired sounding but great tasting creations. Regarding the Ice Bar, for sure you were not informed properly. First time I went there we almost didn't go in due to what seemed the excessive cost. Wasn't until we were inside the bar and the bartender just didn't stop pouring the shots that we realised all was paid for. Did over 30 shots that night!! If you are a big drinker make sure you go when quiet as it may only be you and the bartender, face to face, bottle of vodka in hand. As soon as you finish he fills the shot glass (made of ice) again, again, again.....

Having a bad day Moo9? As with TR I have no idea what "pattaya 2.0 clientel" is, could you expand on that? Have you ever been to either the Supper Club or -5 Ice Bar? If not, as it sounds, why would you even write such comments? Sure this restaurant is not for everyone but they are trying to offer something different and good quality. It does not disappoint...... Try it, the chocolate soufflé desert with pistachio ice cream is the best in Pattaya.

Kind of bad day :D

Sorry about my comment, but both are just not my style and I doubt these venues will become very popular (...except for some Russians may be).

Cheers

Supper-club:

Ice Bar:

David

East Coast

Cheers

Must admit the bar outside the ice bar never seems busy, just people waiting to go inside the ice bar. From talking to the head chef last weekend they are going to be giving it an extreme makeover (whatever that means)!!! Hopefully the new layout will attract more people. The food is sort of Mantra style but in my opinion better whit some wired sounding but great tasting creations. Regarding the Ice Bar, for sure you were not informed properly. First time I went there we almost didn't go in due to what seemed the excessive cost. Wasn't until we were inside the bar and the bartender just didn't stop pouring the shots that we realised all was paid for. Did over 30 shots that night!! If you are a big drinker make sure you go when quiet as it may only be you and the bartender, face to face, bottle of vodka in hand. As soon as you finish he fills the shot glass (made of ice) again, again, again.....

Kind of bad day :D

Sorry about my comment, but both are just not my style and I doubt these venues will become very popular (...except for some Russians may be).

Cheers

Russians??? Are they who you mean by "pattaya 2.0 clientel"?? Sorry but I'm a bit slow and still confused. Sure the place isn't for everyone but where is? Do recommend people give it a try to find out though.

Cheers,

David

East Coast