Locked topics

Why do topics locked? I left a topic about 'Financial Adviser' opportunities but it was hijacked by a senior member 'Mr Vietnam' he gave out advice and criticism that was not accepted by the group and eventually he was heavily criticised by all about his coin selling !!! Since that, it was 'locked' why?? Can he do this as a senior member??? Can he not take criticism as well as giving it???? How do you become a senior member??? Ther seem to be a few!! :cool:

Only assigned administrators and super admins can lock threads. Occationally we choose to close threads when they are way off topic. Ut'snot easy to be a moderator, but we do our best. Most of the times we make what we believe the right judgements, sometimes we have to delete inappropriate posts for different breasons.

You are always welcome to open a new thread.

rakthai

I recall that thread - you certainly were given a hard time there, and "hijacked' was something of an understatement!   :o

I think the mods were right to lock the thread in that case, it wasn't an attack on you, it was merely to close a thread which was out of hand (to that I'm sure you'll agree)

Regarding your frustration at Mr Vietnam's label as "Senior Member", can I suggest you perhaps use the new Control Panel feature and help yourself to a new, more powerful, Member category.

Then you can happily post away without worry of other members being more Senior-than-thou.

Good luck