Dirty T Shirt On Young Girl

Ulysses G.

The worst one I saw was for sale at the night market in Udon Thani. It read, 'Sometimes I get so f_ _ _ _ _ _ angry I just want to get a gun and blow some c_ _ _'_ head off. This t-shirt was not for the faint hearted. And, no, I did not check the price.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 year old girl...with a T-shirt full of images of shagging? Yep. It would be the decent thing to do to let the parents know what's it's about to us and other foreigners and then let them decide what to do.

Would you be glad, say, a Thai came to you and politely explained that the T-shirt your 12 year old daughter was wearing, written in Thai, was all of sexual content?

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of the casual use of the f##k word in non-english speaking countries, I was amazed a good 20 years ago, watching an evening family show on a Saturday evening in Germany. They played the Smokie song "Living next door to Alice" to a huge audience and the presenter then got the whole audience - in front of millions of viewers - to sing the refrain "Alice, Alice... who the f##k is Alice"! The song and refrain are often played even today and I would think the vast majority of Germans would sing along to it ...... :o:D

The worst one I saw was for sale at the night market in Udon Thani. It read, 'Sometimes I get so f_ _ _ _ _ _ angry I just want to get a gun and blow some c_ _ _'_ head off. This t-shirt was not for the faint hearted. And, no, I did not check the price.

Did they do it in red and yellow, or just red?