Who Is The Most Interesting Tv Member

Chaimai

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It must be getting late, and I must be getting bored.

However, I stumbled across the "Number of profile views" within my own profile and it seems that 669 members have viewed my profile. Being a lateral thinker I thought "why did those members make the effort to look at my profile" after all, I do not consider my posts are sufficiently interesting to cause someone to 'check me out'.

The lateral thinking went further and I wondered who were the most "interesting" TV members.

It is no surprise that George had 20,149 views - he owns the forum as has been around since inception on 20 Nov 2002.

What was perhaps a little surprising/disturbing was that the Urban Cowboy himself RakJungTorlae has 9,298 views but only joined on 18 June 2008 !

This is more views than Dr Pat Pong 5,379 and Britmaveric 3,733 COMBINED. It is way more than PeaceBlondie with 5,034 and Naam 6,665.

Even sassienie 314, lifeisrandom 497, innovator 522 and Maigohook 1,108 barely register by comparison.

Does this mean that RakJungTorlae is currently the most interesting member on the ThaiVisa forum ??

I love Naam the best, love his sense of humour and ability to mock himself also, he must have had a million Mia Nois by now.....................in his dreams anyway, no doubt strapped on an aircon unit whilst he gives them a dam_n good seeing too!!! :o

Edited by yabaaaa

Chownah is banned?

Chap had a lot to offer but presumably his worth paled into insignificance when compared to, say, the likes of Sabaijai and the other self serving TV lickspittles whose inestimable value is beyond measure ......

Presumably you met Chownah in a former life ?

However, I stumbled across the "Number of profile views" within my own profile and it seems that 669 members have viewed my profile. Being a lateral thinker I thought "why did those members make the effort to look at my profile" after all, I do not consider my posts are sufficiently interesting to cause someone to 'check me out'.

The lateral thinking went further and I wondered who were the most "interesting" TV members.

It is no surprise that George had 20,149 views - he owns the forum as has been around since inception on 20 Nov 2002.

What was perhaps a little surprising/disturbing was that the Urban Cowboy himself RakJungTorlae has 9,298 views but only joined on 18 June 2008 !

This is more views than Dr Pat Pong 5,379 and Britmaveric 3,733 COMBINED. It is way more than PeaceBlondie with 5,034 and Naam 6,665.

Even sassienie 314, lifeisrandom 497, innovator 522 and Maigohook 1,108 barely register by comparison.

Does this mean that RakJungTorlae is currently the most interesting member on the ThaiVisa forum ??

I love Naam the best, love his sense of humour and ability to mock himself also, he must have had a million Mia Nois by now.....................in his dreams anyway, no doubt strapped on an aircon unit whilst he gives them a dam_n good seeing too!!! :D

no leaf shall be left unturned until i find the hidden cameras and microphones you installed in my home! :o

i find greek philosophers quite interesting and admire their ability to talk, talk a lot, talk a lot more... without saying anything of substance :D

Hmmmmm I'm now wondering if my Thai wife is "part Greek"

How can a call to a car dealer to ask if our car is in stock take 20 minutes?? :o

ok folks. comments about one of our more prolific members have been removed. personally i find them insulting and they are not needed on this thread.

keep it on track and stop the insults and insinuations.

I know Bambi, I have met, ate and drank with Bambi and I can confirm that she is a beautiful girl and a lovely person. A real friend of mine.

Just a comment about the edit on this post, if I was to look at it in isolation, it would appear that Suegha made derogatory remarks about other members, whereas he actually only copied and replied to a previous post and that post has been removed and so gives a rather unbalanced view on his post.

In my humble opinion that is.

Good Luck

Moss

10001 :o

At least he adviced me to drink vodka but i am drinking wine instead and i can express my thoughts and freelings better now.

THXZ RJTL