Who Is The Most Interesting Tv Member

Chaimai

It must be getting late, and I must be getting bored.

However, I stumbled across the "Number of profile views" within my own profile and it seems that 669 members have viewed my profile. Being a lateral thinker I thought "why did those members make the effort to look at my profile" after all, I do not consider my posts are sufficiently interesting to cause someone to 'check me out'.

The lateral thinking went further and I wondered who were the most "interesting" TV members.

It is no surprise that George had 20,149 views - he owns the forum as has been around since inception on 20 Nov 2002.

What was perhaps a little surprising/disturbing was that the Urban Cowboy himself RakJungTorlae has 9,298 views but only joined on 18 June 2008 !

This is more views than Dr Pat Pong 5,379 and Britmaveric 3,733 COMBINED. It is way more than PeaceBlondie with 5,034 and Naam 6,665.

Even sassienie 314, lifeisrandom 497, innovator 522 and Maigohook 1,108 barely register by comparison.

Does this mean that RakJungTorlae is currently the most interesting member on the ThaiVisa forum ??

Edited by Chaimai

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of profile views doesn't necessarily have to be positive, since you cannot " read" the question about why one would like to know something about a member. :o

Agree - 'interest' can be a positive or negative driver. :D

most of the 'interesting' members seem to get banned...

R.I.P Jeffery Stanthorpe

What was interesting about him.

Must have been before my time.

Jeffery Stanthorpe was a diamond... always said the right things.. :o

very interesting...

My avatar is ambiguous...

C'mon! Everyone knows Peter Pan is gay! :o

I was just trying to get androgynous, ambiguous, and ubiquitous in the same sentence. I'm everywhere!

If Peter Pan is gay, how come the first Peter Pan movie was played by a woman who had a baby named Larry Hagman?

It is no surprise that George had 20,149 views - he owns the forum as has been around since inception on 20 Nov 2002.

Actually George has 11, 756 views (your number is his post count). Our lovely Bambina is top of the class with 18,699 views.

I was just trying to get androgynous, ambiguous, and ubiquitous in the same sentence. I'm everywhere!

If Peter Pan is gay, how come the first Peter Pan movie was played by a woman who had a baby named Larry Hagman?

Well at least you didn't prefix any of these words with very.

Maybe the woman was really gay too but pretending.

What was perhaps a little surprising/disturbing was that the Urban Cowboy himself RakJungTorlae has 9,298 views but only joined on 18 June 2008 !

For the future infomation:

He is not the "URBAN COWBOY"

BUT..........URBAN--- COW --- BOY"!!!!!!

:o:D:D

Actually George has 11, 756 views (your number is his post count). Our lovely Bambina is top of the class with 18,699 views.

I think her "creative" avatar has something to do with that. :o

most of the 'interesting' members seem to get banned...

R.I.P Jeffery Stanthorpe

What was interesting about him.

Must have been before my time.

Jeffery Stanthorpe was a diamond... always said the right things.. :o

very interesting...

Jeffrey's art lives on though! :D His posts and some of the pictures he posted were hilarious.

Shame that the humour went over most people's head. The word "troll" is usually banded about by pedants who lack a SOH, or are certainly irony-deficient.

...because it was a badly-cast movie!

There are a number of anomalies when you look at the profile views of various members.

As mentioned, george (member #128) has 11,756 profile views (pv's) and 20,151 (or so) posts.

Meanwhile, Dr PP (member #110) has almost 3 times as many posts (33,583) but less than half the pv's.

Then look at เพลง with a whopping 41 posts, but 6,725 pv's !

I think female members probably get a lot of pv's from hopeful male members. Take glr29 for example, 9 posts in 4 1/2 years, but 2,204 pv's !

Not sure about ded though. 4 posts in over 2 years, but 2,187 pv's.

And then there's nherd and mardpit. 1 post each, but almost 2,100 pv's ! Must have been awesome posts !

What about those who don't even have 1 post ? Like muppetmaster, ThaiSydGuy, jamesng69 and interracial. 0 posts between them, but anywhere from 2,087 to 2,619 pv's each.

Sheesh, I've got over 5,600 posts, and fewer profile views than someone with zero posts !! :o

Guess I'm not the most interesting TV Member, by a long shot ! :D (time to post some nekked pics of my self I guess ! 2,198 pv's when I posted this message.)

Most times I go to a profile it is accidental. I mean to click on a post, but hit the posters name instead. (Maybe I'm crosseyed.)

Of course some people are shameless self promoters and put sneaky links to their profile in posts.

Elsie has an avatar that says "click here to see me naked". Not many can resist that one. :o

KerryD, I think you have far too much time on your hands.

I always find it rather interesting as to why people come into the profile? What do people expect to see? Do some of you keep all sorts of information there?

It's Sunday morning here in AssCrackistan. My 1 day off in the week, and not much to do (sad to say). Next week I get on the freedom bird though ! :D

Once in awhile I'll see a post that makes me wonder about the member that posted it, and I'll check their profile to see if there's a clue about them in there. More often than not, you see a blank profile any ways.

Some posters have learned that if they get banned and come back with a new name, but list all the same info on their profiles, they may get spotted sooner (right Harris ?)

Others just don't bother filling out their profiles for what ever reason.

Some even try sneaky tactics to get people to view their profiles (like having an avatar that says "Click Here to See Me Naked") :o (I'm surprised her profile view count isn't in the top 5, some great pics there ! :D)

My avatar is ambiguous, my nik is androgynous, most members are male, I think they assume I am female. Maybe I should replace the ponytail photo with a cartoon of a ditzy, big-chested female.

Well, I finally looked at your profile today and now I understand all the references to a ponytail. Yes, I live in another world. Ambiguous avatar? I just assumed you were into a certain brand of peanut butter or red headed pixies. :o

If I understand TV demographics, I bet that if you replaced your pic with what you suggest, you would most likely receive all sorts of hook up requests from "happily" married elderly males that would wish to make the aquaintance of a guy that resembles a ditzy dame with bountiful breasts. :D Now, that would be interesting.........

HA HA .

No way, that was a practical joke that didn’t work very well.. Mig and a handful of members only fell for it. and that thread only lasted a day

My admires come from outside T.V to catch up on there IDOL RJT… some of them just make an ID to send me a P.M.. I have had to empty my Inbox 2wince in 2 months.

But for some reason I think this topic is a trick just to feed my ego and then catch me of guard.

Its teabag opps I mean teacup setting this one up and she has help!.. hmmm..

YIPPY KAY YA YO~~~