Marry Me

magic

9there are many others , just look around, you could get a new girl every few days, i hope you are stallion like i am :)

Have you considered a hobby?

I've the green fingers and not because I put them into something, how should I say this? Unwell?

You need a little garden or something there to keep your mind occupied, to keep your mind off, you know what.

Go on now! There's a good boy say!

I think he has a hobby His problem is that the land is not good. His tools are maybe Ok but if the land is crap

The answer lies in the soil. Fertilize or find New Pastures.

Second thoughts No don't Fertilize Move On

Oh, he's talking about crop rotation!

I see now!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy smokes... last night and today had the mother of all fights..

She made me think she was actually psychotic in with her words... wow.. the sh%t hit the fan big time..

cus i haven't engaged yet. In her nonsensical chatter, she actaully said she would kill me if she could get away with it, then took shots at my family, and freinds..

I really think she needs pro help. She cannot control her rage. I feel bad for her.

How, how can something so stunningly beautiful be like this?? How?

Edited by magic

Hi,

stop f*ckin about and bin it.

If this is a legitimate post, then why would you put yourself through so much crap.

Move on, chicks who look hot, are good in the sack are two a penny in LOS.

My advice go for an average looker who matches that in the sack hehe.

Other option is get her on this site to state her case and read all the advice you are getting. Lock yourself in the bathroom first tho.

Best of luck !.

Rgds.

Edited by khaosai

She still thinks she's right all the time and says 'F*** you!' and other abuse whenever she disagrees with me (our daughter started saying it too, at age 2! though it was said as 'P*** you!' which was almost cute...)

I never met a woman like that anywhere else.

Try Soi Cowboy again.

Where's Soi Cowboy?

holy smokes... last night and today had the mother of all fights..

She made me think she was actually psychotic in with her words... wow.. the sh%t hit the fan big time..

cus i haven't engaged yet. In her nonsensical chatter, she actaully said she would kill me if she could get away with it, then took shots at my family, and freinds..

I really think she needs pro help. She cannot control her rage. I feel bad for her.

magic, if you have any stuff in her apartment, get it and leave now.

Leave the key behind, get to your own place pronto, pack up and move somewhere else.

If she really is that unstable, she might hurt you very badly.

Its all down hill from here. Do you really expect it will get better?

You have had plenty of advice now on what to do.

DO IT! Why would you want to prolong this nightmare?

Why do you keep going on about how good she is in bed and how pretty she is?

Leave...

This thread still lacks pics.

And I am being honest - is she a stunner or are you blinded? Can we help you overcome this by finding 10 others of same grade?

This thread still lacks pics.

And I am being honest - is she a stunner or are you blinded? Can we help you overcome this by finding 10 others of same grade?

Yeah!!! hear hear, come on magic, shows who (or what) you are willing to suffer for.

She sounds quite unstable. If you get married, each problem will be magnified and the pro's will be seriously reduced.

Best of luck to you (actually to both of you).

Absolutely!

The OP mentions that his girlfriend had 2 or 3 Farangs in the past but they did not marry her.

It seems she is seeking a Farang for security.

This sounds like a divorce waiting to happen.

What to do? Break up with her.

And now I just noticed this thread is quite old. So, what happened, still together?

Edit: Again, and now i read the whole thread, at least the OP's posts. Magic, man, you are no Magic Johnson. He knew what to do with the really beautiful ones, use 'em and lose 'em, oh, and get HIV from 'em. So get rid of her before she decides to kill you with whatever, whether it be HIV or a knife in the back!

Edited by Jimjim

i hear ya guys.. i do agree more and more.. funny the thai female freinds i have say i should give it a chance with the engagement.. but every guy says bolt.

i am imagining even the next 5 yrs as engaged / married, and the idea is less and less attractive to me..

Thanks for the confirmation.. Everyone wants that financial security, I actually think every women pretty much marries to some degree, for this. It is deeply encoded to pursue stability and security in a man, just like it's deeply encoded in us men to pursue the hottest women we can find.

:)

just like it's deeply encoded in us men to pursue the hottest women we can find.

Now prove it, man. :)

Added: And if she truly is going after farang men to snare them, see it as a public service message.

Edited by TAWP

just like it's deeply encoded in us men to pursue the hottest women we can find.

Added: And if she truly is going after farang men to snare them, see it as a public service message.

Seriously. Put a black bar over the eyes, blur the face, but help us help you, OP.

My vote is run. But if she's way out of your league, then you have to do the trophy wife thing.

Seriously. Put a black bar over the eyes, blur the face, but help us help you, OP.

My vote is run. But if she's way out of your league, then you have to do the trophy wife thing.

No make her face go all wibbly-wobbly like in a hall of funny mirrors.

So you can undo the distortion like they did with that pedophile a year or so ago?

So you can undo the distortion like they did with that pedophile a year or so ago?

Hey that's a good idea.

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder. You may be disappointed.

(Bait and trap set)

Edited by MJP

Well, to be honest, usually it is the newbies that get hooked hardest, with their first 'stunner' that is a mere 'good looking' for other expats, and in their confusing as to why this 'stunner' would even talk to them they will accept abuse or rip-offs...and sometimes even marry them.

Again, the rule is:

- Don't fall for the first one that smiles to you.

After one has gone through a couple of 'lookers', ones taste might be more refined...

Well, to be honest, usually it is the newbies that get hooked hardest, with their first 'stunner' that is a mere 'good looking' for other expats, and in their confusing as to why this 'stunner' would even talk to them they will accept abuse or rip-offs...and sometimes even marry them.

Again, the rule is:

- Don't fall for the first one that smiles to you.

After one has gone through a couple of 'lookers', ones taste might be more refined...

I see that too.. but I'm not exactly a newbie.. have lived here for 4 yrs.. gone thru some crazies.. and been with more hotties than i could have ever imagined.. so am begining to think all thai women are a little crazy to some degree.. But, what i do know is it's an eye opener when a chick isn't trying to constantly spend your money, and using her own for nightly outings.. so i have always acknowledged the good qualities too.

It comes down to weighing the pros and cons really.

Edited by magic