Uzbekistani Girls

brianw

yesterday this topic was removed I will put it in a more sensible way . Can any member of the Pattaya Volunteer Police explain to me why Uzbekistani prostitutes are allowed to work in Walking Street (pattaya Post article) 22 were arrested and all had been convicted before for prostitution why are they not deported. The reason for this topic is that a friend and his family were going to visit Pattaya but after reading this article thety are going else were any comments

yesterday this topic was removed I will put it in a more sensible way . Can any member of the Pattaya Volunteer Police explain to me why Uzbekistani prostitutes are allowed to work in Walking Street (pattaya Post article) 22 were arrested and all had been convicted before for prostitution why are they not deported. The reason for this topic is that a friend and his family were going to visit Pattaya but after reading this article thety are going else were any comments

TEA MONEY.........

TEA MONEY.........

by Jake Needham? :o

"Tang gin nam".... "money for water to drink" is the correct expression, I think.

However hot this topic is, they do carry uzbeki pp's, but usually come from ukraine, belorus, russia, the baltics, poland, don't know what that connection is or why.