Who Thinks A Big White Shirt Is Sexy?

Koo82

The long sleeve with collar like the office shirt / man shirt. Often covers the butt and shows legs. Gives you a feeling the girl doesn't wear undies.

I sometimes see girls wear like that on tv in the bed room or in the house. In studios they shoot your photos in this fashion too.

I myself think it's not at all feminine and no way sexy. Don't know who promoted this trend.

Don't know if it is permitted for a gentleman to contribute to the ladies forum, but I can only get banned so here goes.

I think that look is very sexy in a sweet way, usually associated with the lady in the morning slipping into the mans shirt indicating a relaxed intimacy.

:o

You know my (thai) husband isn't remotely traditional about women or how they dress but whenever I wear a pa toong he gets a bit frisky :D. Odd hey?

The white shirt, agree with thad here, the legs have to be nice enoguht o risk showing a lot of thigh :o

You know my (thai) husband isn't remotely traditional about women or how they dress but whenever I wear a pa toong he gets a bit frisky :D . Odd hey?

The white shirt, agree with thad here, the legs have to be nice enoguht o risk showing a lot of thigh :D

I have Pa toong here, will wear over the jean and see how people give me a look. :o

Koo82, i guess it works on some bodies?

what about that Tom Cruise dance with only white shirt :o what was that movie.........

didnt appeal to me

but I have seen some girls (on tv,movies, ads and such) in the white shirt bare legs, and i often found them to be attractive. but could be to do with these are girls who are attractive to begin with, so they look good in almost anything they wear!

(that or maybe Im gay :D)

Uhmmm is not really like you are going out dressing up like that, so what's the point? Usually I do if is the nearest thing for me to wear and don't get cold by the aircon, or something like that. Is not as bad as finding out your boyfriend wearing your tops, no? HAHAHAHAHA

There is something to be said about wearing a boyfriend/husband's shirt or even a T Shirt. I like it because it smells like him and also there is the intamacy of the whole darn thing.

(i also have long sexy beautiful hair free, spot free, cat scratch free legs......) oh and perfect shell like toe nails... which flex as i lie on my perfect white sunlounger with the surf and the wind wafting through my long blonde hair.....

So says the red head with grey streaks and varicous veins....... sitting in grey, cold, wet Swissland.

Oh, well dream on dream on until your dream comes true...

bump for Koo82

:D

hows that

ps. for info..the ladies dont post a lot, so nothing about your thread. theres fewer of us around too

Thank you MiG. I thought my topic was dead.

Now I have 21 replies. :o

Before I start reading, I will repeat myself that the white shirt makes a girl look like a man. Not sexy at all.

Thanks everyone for replying.

I like Tata Young, but when I saw her in the "Chan yom" song in that blo0dy white shirt, I just hate the guy/gay/lesbian/tom boy who instructed her to wear like that :o

Btw, is Paul Macartney's wife ugly? I must admit I don't know what his wife looks like.

I will repeat myself...

And I will repeat myself...

TV025.jpg

LOL Phae. I like your avatar and how cool your replies always are. Is this the reason people keep thinking wearing a white shirt is sexy? Audrey is gorgeous, not the shirt. :o

He was referring to his ex-wife. She only has one real leg.

Thanks.

From the way a lot of guys dress in LOS, I don't think they should comment on any type of fashion. Cos they don't know what it means!

Hard to comment on fashion and beauty. Those who are classified as first class fashion look like mad to me.

In other words: Those on the stage / tv who wear clothes made by world class designers many times look like mad people to me. I don't know who thinks these clothes are nice. I have the feeling media people and commentators must agree that whatever are from these designers, they have to be appreciated. There are good stuff most of the time but many are for watching only.