Non-immigrant B Visa Renewal

My Non-Imm B Visa's year is almost up.

I applied for it in the UK and will be back in the UK for a couple of weeks at Xmas.

Should I reapply for a brand new one-year-multiple-entry-non-imm-B visa

OR

Is it easy to extend/renew the existing visa for another twelve months?

Many thanks.

I have a similar question: My Multiple-Non-Immigrant-B-VISA expires in 10 days, so I will go for a last VISA run soon to get another 90 days. I have currently no work permit (and of course no employment) in Thailand. Is it possible to renew this VISA again under this condition? The VISA was issued in Germany. If not, is there only the way to do the monthly VISA run or to make a private limited company or ar there any other options? I'm not retired yet nor do I want to mary soon :o

I have a similar question: My Multiple-Non-Immigrant-B-VISA expires in 10 days, so I will go for a last VISA run soon to get another 90 days. I have currently no work permit (and of course no employment) in Thailand. Is it possible to renew this VISA again under this condition? The VISA was issued in Germany. If not, is there only the way to do the monthly VISA run or to make a private limited company or ar there any other options? I'm not retired yet nor do I want to mary soon  :o

Not sure on what basis you obtained your current B visa but perhaps you could get again from the same source?

Might a letter from a company stating that they intend to employ me in Bangkok be enough to get a Non-B renewal in a country around here or will the embassy ask for a work contract or a document proving that the work perit has already been applied for? Which country is currently the best to apply for? Malaysia?

Might a letter from a company stating that they intend to employ me in Bangkok be enough to get a Non-B renewal in a country around here or will the embassy ask for a work contract or a document proving that the work perit has already been applied for? Which country is currently the best to apply for? Malaysia?

It might or might not. It is up to the Consulate what, if anything, additional they want. If you have already, as it seems, used this route and have no proof of employment they may want a little more. Malaysia is probably the best close place to apply.