Where To Buy In Pattaya?

Dear All,

I have just moved to Pattaya and have been searching for door length bamboo/wooden bead curtains for my home.

I have tried all the usual big retailers, Tesco Lotus, Carrefour, Big C, Home Pro, OTOP etc and several small mom and pop curtain home decoration stores in Naglua, Sukhumvit road etc but nobody sells them and when I enquire if they know where else I can buy them from I get a blank stare and shrugged shoulders.

I have printed off a picture so they recognise what is required but I just cannot seem to track down a store in Pattaya that sells them.

Can any of you knowledgeble chaps help me out and point me to a store/s that sell them in Pattaya?

Much appreciated.

best regards

Buddie.

Dear Joskydive,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have already tried a couple of wooden/bamboo shops and they didnt sell them or couldnt refer me to some store that did, drawn a complete blank, hence my posting for help on this forum.

Hopefully somew one will respond who has actually purchased a bamboo curtain in Pattaya?

I thought this would be an easy purchase as they are made in Asia.

best regards

buddie

Thank you moo9,

I have tried that shop in Naglua and one further up (forget name) on the same side nearer towards Dolphin roundabout, but no joy.

They also couldnt refer me to anywhere else.

I cannot believe it is so hard to find wooden/bamboo bead curtains in Pattaya.

best regards

buddie