Unsafe at work: Thai experts sound the alarm on Mental Health Day

3. 53

Are Older Men in Thailand Trading Love for Financial Ruin

4. 51

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

5. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

6. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

7. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

8. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

9. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

10. 563

White Culture

11. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

12. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

13. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

14. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

Can You Really Learn To Predict Forex Movements To Any Degree...

Bilaa, how much is your invested capital in order for you to earn $10000 per month.

As far as I know investing in Forex is the most risky of all trading because of the high leverage.

What is your winning/loosing percentage per month.

Guess what, a currency can only go in one of two directions. It can go up or down. That means if you throw darts at a board blind folded you would be correct 50% of the time. So, if you did not use margins, you would break even if you know NOTHING about the markets. So really, how hard can it be? All you really need to know is how to control your use of margins and make them work for you as opposed to against you. Then let's say you learn a little and are able to take your winning percentage from 50% to 60% or 65% you know what that buys you? Any thing you want is the answer!

Remember, you are guaranteed to be correct 50% of the time; you can NEVER do worse than this. NEVER, it is IMPOSSIBLE!

Therefore the two keys to making big money in the markets are only two small factors. The most important, understanding how to use of margins, leverage trading, forwards and options. The next is just improving you winning percentage a small fraction, which is where the software comes into play.

Now, let somebody dispute that! Impossible, you can’t, the numbers don't lie.

the forum rules and the threat my late mother used in case i use foul language prevent me to comment on the above rubbish!

:o

Guess what, a currency can only go in one of two directions. It can go up or down. That means if you throw darts at a board blind folded you would be correct 50% of the time. So, if you did not use margins, you would break even if you know NOTHING about the markets. So really, how hard can it be? All you really need to know is how to control your use of margins and make them work for you as opposed to against you. Then let's say you learn a little and are able to take your winning percentage from 50% to 60% or 65% you know what that buys you? Any thing you want is the answer!

Remember, you are guaranteed to be correct 50% of the time; you can NEVER do worse than this. NEVER, it is IMPOSSIBLE!

Therefore the two keys to making big money in the markets are only two small factors. The most important, understanding how to use of margins, leverage trading, forwards and options. The next is just improving you winning percentage a small fraction, which is where the software comes into play.

Now, let somebody dispute that! Impossible, you can't, the numbers don't lie.

the forum rules and the threat my late mother used in case i use foul language prevent me to comment on the above rubbish!

It's bullshit, pure and simple.

i will add to this discusion no system is 100%, and the quest for the holy grail does not exisit.

price movement is just that buyers and sellers, and players jostle with postions, Forex is possibly one of the more difficult vechicles to trade, but very possible, providing you have a system that you fully trust and have faith in.

i am not a beliver in news as alot of time most of the moves are priced in, although there is a warranted case for the extremes you are witnessing the past two days in the USD crosses more so the CHF JPY and the EUR the moves in the past 2 days are account busting getting on the wrong side of those

i personally use Elliot and patterns for my analysis which can be used on any market, as markets are based upon fear and greed, once traders understand this and the way the media and the bigger players use this to their advantage then you have a chance of trading and making money but that involves leaving opions at the door and trading what you see

another trading system is to simply use support and resistance and vibration around #`s key numbers where reversals and taken place coupled that with oscillators etc (overbought, oversold etc) with perhaps a more advanced method like Elliot then a plan comes into place that can be trades and stops placed to "KNOW" where you are wrong then you have to trade the plan that has been thought out

also money management is very important and not to get wiped out on a few trades and "waiting" for the optimum set up where the reward is in your favour, and of course after time served experience a 6th sense

i can however suggest anyone reading this to perhaps try trading the ES mini, contract as that imo is easier to trade than forex trading and does have some predictability once you understand the game that you are playing.

Edited by Nouf

i will add to this discusion no system is 100%, and the quest for the holy grail does not exisit.

price movement is just that buyers and sellers, and players jostle with postions, Forex is possibly one of the more difficult vechicles to trade, but very possible, providing you have a system that you fully trust and have faith in.

i am not a beliver in news as alot of time most of the moves are priced in, although there is a warranted case for the extremes you are witnessing the past two days in the USD crosses more so the CHF JPY and the EUR the moves in the past 2 days are account busting getting on the wrong side of those

i personally use Elliot and patterns for my analysis which can be used on any market, as markets are based upon fear and greed, once traders understand this and the way the media and the bigger players use this to their advantage then you have a chance of trading and making money but that involves leaving opions at the door and trading what you see

another trading system is to simply use support and resistance and vibration around #`s key numbers where reversals and taken place coupled that with oscillators etc (overbought, oversold etc) with perhaps a more advanced method like Elliot then a plan comes into place that can be trades and stops placed to "KNOW" where you are wrong then you have to trade the plan that has been thought out

also money management is very important and not to get wiped out on a few trades and "waiting" for the optimum set up where the reward is in your favour, and of course after time served experience a 6th sense

i can however suggest anyone reading this to perhaps try trading the ES mini, contract as that imo is easier to trade than forex trading and does have some predictability once you understand the game that you are playing.

Good post. I agree with all of that. Black Box systems will bankrupt someone. No Holy Grails.

Any opinion on this one?

post-25601-1229533265_thumb.png

Good post. I agree with all of that. Black Box systems will bankrupt someone. No Holy Grails.

Any opinion on this one?

not familiar with that index as i trade futures i guess that monitors the Euro??? any how it looks like a either a wave 3 or C, so yes it could be a B wave although any extension above a 1.618 for the c of B and i then start to question the move, so fib retracements are worth watching to see if the sell it at a fib point either way like the Euro i am watchin 145ish on the March contract (EUR/USD) so i suspect a reversal is near, also the DX looks like it finishing either a wave 3 or wave C on its decline so a reversal appears near, a good clue would be the DX back above 81.40 as then i think the Euro should reverse

i will be watching for divergences in both markets ie negative divergences in the Euro which has been noticeable, the move yesterday forced many $ bulls to cover and bears on the Euro as it smashed through 139 and that was a key#

Edit - although the move is very implusive it may be possible as a wave (a) of a B wave Triangle??? or the start of some sort of other corrective move like a double 3 (WXY) if indeed the move on the Euro is still a corrective move of the main trend, the problem is the move is extreme of the implusive section and it requires a deeper retracement to move to other patterns,

Edited by Nouf

Any opinion on this one?

not familiar with that index as i trade futures i guess that monitors the Euro??? any how it looks like a either a wave 3 or C, so yes it could be a B wave although any extension above a 1.618 for the c of B and i then start to question the move, so fib retracements are worth watching to see if the sell it at a fib point either way like the Euro i am watchin 145ish on the March contract (EUR/USD) so i suspect a reversal is near, also the DX looks like it finishing either a wave 3 or wave C on its decline so a reversal appears near, a good clue would be the DX back above 81.40 as then i think the Euro should reverse

i will be watching for divergences in both markets ie negative divergences in the Euro which has been noticeable, the move yesterday forced many $ bulls to cover and bears on the Euro as it smashed through 139 and that was a key#

Well, it's roughly the 6EH9 contract, but I don't have that data feed to my esignal charts, so showed the comparable Stockcharts vehicle. I trade the ES primarily but had the 6EH9 long to the 50% retracement.

Edited by lannarebirth

Well, it's roughly the 6EH9 contract, but I don't have that data feed to my esignal charts, so showed the comparable Stockcharts vehicle. I trade the ES primarily but had the 6EH9 long to the 50% retracement.

it looks the same as the FXE etf same areas still apply so if this is a WXY as a B i would want to see a reversal very soon on the $, around the 145-145.38 ish area,on the euro, however if the $ just falls out of bed something else on

man the ES atm is boring, chop shop, local action in the pits roll on 2am when da boys come to play

anyone else trade the ES???? in thailand, is there a thread to discuss ideas??? key #`s always up for discussions for ideas

Edited by Nouf

Good post, trade what you see and not what you think. Support, resistance and trends that's all what you need to recognize in order to make profitable trading decisions. I disagree that the ES is easy to trade nor is it a market a beginner should start with. For trading support and resistance ok but not for trend trading. Forex has the advantage that you can have very nice and long lasting trends in every timeframe as well as you can chose your leverage much better to your comfort and likeness. The ES can and will kill every beginner's account due to its whipsawing characteristic most of the time.

All available information about current and future events is already reflected in the current prices.

One could predict changes in price if one was privy to information about upcomming relevant events, that is unavailable to others.

For example: If you knew, that a nuclear bomb had been smuggled into NY and will be detonated there on 12/24, then you could confidently predict, that the USD will take a nose dive following the event and you could make a killing.

All available information about current and future events is already reflected in the current prices.

One could predict changes in price if one was privy to information about upcomming relevant events, that is unavailable to others.

For example: If you knew, that a nuclear bomb had been smuggled into NY and will be detonated there on 12/24, then you could confidently predict, that the USD will take a nose dive following the event and you could make a killing.

It would appear word has gotten out already.

I have not been here for a while, wonder why, so I will answer as many comments as well as I can.

Bilaa, how much is your invested capital in order for you to earn $10000 per month.

As far as I know investing in Forex is the most risky of all trading because of the high leverage.

What is your winning/loosing percentage per month.

I maintain around $60,000 in my trading accounts. I take out the profits monthly and follow the systems I mentioned above. My winning percentage is somewhere between 65% and 72% per month. The key to being successful is understand how to control margins and make them work for you instead of against you.

The forum rules, when have you ever followed them anyway? You never have anything nice to say about anything. Every time any post about investing in real estate in Thailand you tell them crazy. Just for your info, I sold another condo yesterday with a 20% ROI. Even as dead as it is! So there!

I did think you were smart enough to add, multiply, subtract and divide. I guess I was wrong!

Exactly what don't you understand about this concept? A currency can only go in one of two directions. It can increase in value or decrease in value. So, if you have a 1 in 2 chance of being correct that means you odds of selecting the movement of a particular winning currency is 50%. This is not advanced mathematics we are talking about here. Even you should be able to grasp this concept.

So, if you did not have to pay commissions to a Forex broker in the form of Pip's you would break even AUTOMATICALLY over time. It is impossible for anything else to happen.

Why people lose money in Forex is they fail to grasped advanced margin risk control concepts. These can easily be learned in many Forex courses that are offered on the internet.

It's bullshit, pure and simple.

The same answer as above. Maybe you should go back to school and take elementary mathematics. It might help you understand a little better.

I agree with you totally. No system is 100% correct.

But, are we talking about making a winning trade every time or are we discussing make winning trades at a high enough of a percentage to be a profitable trader?

I provide an answer to a persons question regarding how to learn Forex trading and make money in the markets. I gave him two Forex courses I use of the many I have taken that do very well for me.

Forex Made E-Z is a scalping method of getting in and out of the markets in literary minutes attempting to make only a 5% profit per trade. This can be done consistently because currency usually are trending in one direction or another and you just attempt to ride the trend for a few minutes.

The other course is The Forex Brotherhood which taught me a lot. But, I stay in it because I am permitted to trade the portfolio of the professional instructing the class. He has done very good for me lately and I hope it continues.

If you have not tried these Forex programs for yourself, I don't see how you can possibly make comments on them.

For those of you I found these courses at this site. Trading Forex Reviews.

It also has a ton of free tutorials and articles you can read and get a free education if you desire.

Good post, trade what you see and not what you think. Support, resistance and trends that's all what you need to recognize in order to make profitable trading decisions. I disagree that the ES is easy to trade nor is it a market a beginner should start with. For trading support and resistance ok but not for trend trading. Forex has the advantage that you can have very nice and long lasting trends in every timeframe as well as you can chose your leverage much better to your comfort and likeness

Yes it does, look what has happened to the US dollar in the last few days. Don't you think I have jumped on and enjoyed the ride and made some good money. You don't have to fight the market, just find the way it is moving at the moment and take advantage of it. Yea, you get hurt when it changes, but if you have been correct of three trades and wrong for one, do you still make good money? Yes, you make great money. You don't have to be correct 100%, just enough to make money.

Well, I think that covers everything. Good luck!

Edited by billaaa777

Dang!!!!! EUR/USD just hit the 200ma, and took out the 61.8 retrace from the 160 top, a savage move , however a nice possible topping candle forming,15min chart, it appears that this might be a excercise looking for stops above the 200ma on the daily as i suspect stops around 147 and the 61.8% areas

Edited by Nouf

Dang!!!!! EUR/USD just hit the 200ma, and took out the 61.8 retrace from the 160 top, a savage move , however a nice possible topping candle forming,15min chart, it appears that this might be a excercise looking for stops above the 200ma on the daily as i suspect stops around 147 and the 61.8% areas

I took the March contract short at the 146.65. I figure I'm vulnerable to the rising wedge kissback at 150ish. Above that I'll start on my German lessons.

I took the March contract short at the 146.65. I figure I'm vulnerable to the rising wedge kissback at 150ish. Above that I'll start on my German lessons.

:o i think its a decent set up, as i write having another go for the 200ma, one thing which was encouraging was that it was Euro linked, the DX never really gave alot today, as the cross currencies the GBP and Yen got smashed as well, so any strength in the DX will likely see this pair reverse (well that`s what i am thinking), some tough resistance just above and its getting a tad extended.

mental move, but it still appears to be a in channel from 16/12 and the spike hit the trend line exactly, so a nudge up for a double top possible or a marginal spike high, but i will be montioring as soon as the states open and i expect a reversal very soon, above 148.50 something far more crazy and i would look to flatten out

so the reward/risk set up is a good un i think, as a swing set up i may join you and scale in next few hours will be interesting to see if the pits sell it off

good luck with the trade

if you still on the ES watch 927-33 area or if weak poss 922-25 around the 9050-9100 on the YM as my work suggests this move is almost over

the ES is very corrective and not alot of institutional buying mostly local action, yesterday hence the chop shop but i do expect a reversal very shortly as it appears that a Short term top is nigh as well, and i think its good for a swing set up to the downside for maybe 50-60 handles

slight chance of seeing 942-50 but i would be surprised, it looks like its running of holiday volume

Edit - worth watching the EUR/JPY pair as well as that hit resistance @ 131 area and backed off as well

Edited by Nouf

i have closed 60% at 143 and will leave the remaining on a trailing stop, i guess you bagged some coin on that dump looks like 5 down so if a s/t top is in then i would expect a retrace back maybe towards 145ish depending when it turns back to get rid of the oversold conditions

good luck with your position

Edited by Nouf

i have closed 60% at 143 and will leave the remaining on a trailing stop, i guess you bagged some coin on that dump looks like 5 down so if a s/t top is in then i would expect a retrace back maybe towards 145ish depending when it turns back to get rid of the oversold conditions

I took 5 and haven't closed any, but have moved my stop down.

I'm working on a bigger idea here, which includes a possible $USD cycle bottom and 4x expirations witching week bullshit movement in the EUR contract. Could very well be wrong, but if that was the top of B and if A=C that puts EUR right on its lower trendline of the 5 year expanding triangle. Could be an opportunity for trading desks to reload if that's whats going on. Still that rising wedge kissback is hanging out there and they got pretty close and may be tempted to go there.

I'm working on a bigger idea here, which includes a possible $USD cycle bottom and 4x expirations witching week bullshit movement in the EUR contract. Could very well be wrong, but if that was the top of B and if A=C that puts EUR right on its lower trendline of the 5 year expanding triangle. Could be an opportunity for trading desks to reload if that's whats going on. Still that rising wedge kissback is hanging out there and they got pretty close and may be tempted to go there.

just noticed the DX turned at the 61.8% area form the previous move up, hhhhmmmm anyhow, looks like a reversal, and that candle of the Euro sure looks like a top in place great looking reversal candle, so i am looking to re-load on the previous 4th area 144.40-145 ish or some where around the 50% once this move exhausts itself

not sure if you trade gold but that looks topping as well and hit my target of 880 so again a retrace as a 1x1 (a=c) etc is worth watching to see if this move carries on the slide down with metals, silver the same deal

the DX sure looks like it is setting up for some upside if this holds today, i cant be sure a confirmed bottom is in yet, hence the retracements to be monitored but it looks hopeful

Yes da boys will be playing around till tommorrow that why the ES is chopping around strike price must be around 900 i would hazard a guess still hoping for a marginal high above 920 to complete the set up

USD/JPY USD/CHF on fire as well, but you cant trade them all :o

Edit - the move on Cable was a beauty, pitty i missed that move as good as the Euro dump still cant get them all, further evidence of a possible DX turn

Edited by Nouf

just noticed the DX turned at the 61.8% area form the previous move up, hhhhmmmm anyhow, looks like a reversal, and that candle of the Euro sure looks like a top in place great looking reversal candle, so i am looking to re-load on the previous 4th area 144.40-145 ish or some where around the 50% once this move exhausts itself

not sure if you trade gold but that looks topping as well and hit my target of 880 so again a retrace as a 1x1 (a=c) etc is worth watching to see if this move carries on the slide down with metals, silver the same deal

the DX sure looks like it is setting up for some upside if this holds today, i cant be sure a confirmed bottom is in yet, hence the retracements to be monitored but it looks hopeful

Yes da boys will be playing around till tommorrow that why the ES is chopping around strike price must be around 900 i would hazard a guess still hoping for a marginal high above 920 to complete the set up

I'll be wrong on at least some of these but Gold in the 6's coming, Silver in the 7's, ES going up if it holds high 850's. If not, new lows.

Edited by lannarebirth

I'll be wrong on at least some of these but Gold in the 6's coming, Silver in the 7's, ES going up if it holds high 850's. If not, new lows.

ES is in a possible W (IV) or a B wave, which could be a number of patterns, A triangle from Nov lows a more complex abc up to 1050`s ish theres a gap below that still needs filling at 800, 820 is solid support the whole move from Nov Lows looks very corrective but complex untill fully traced looking weak atm, a s/t top may be in unless it can rally today tommorrow, hopefully get a new high, if weak maybe 885-905 holds it back

ES has a big problem stating above 910-16 solid resistance, get above that and holds could ignite a nice squezee

only problem is da range 200 point for a complex pattern is driving traders nuts

DX looking to pull back if a s/t bottom is in, looks like 5 up from yesterdays lows, so abc pullbacks in both the DX and $ linked markets,

AUD/USD as a possible small degree, 5th down, looking wedgy so a possible good set up for a rally EUR/USD looks possibly 5 waves down so id expected a move back to 143 ish (previous 4th) the DX does look like a possible bottom in

GBP/USD looking like the EUR/USD set up similar set up on the EUR/JPY as well

gold could possible see 700`s held up well

some good setups atm,

i wish well in your trading

i have closed my Euro position and awaiting to re-load on any retrace around 143-143.50 if it holds back any rally better if the wave structure looks corrective

Edited by Nouf

Forget any hype - this is very very dangerous territory. Would you hold personal views related to FOREX?

Or do you hope when you buy some software, this will make you rich quick?

Check out initial and maintenance margins.

I saw an opportunity with a single stock future. The margin was more than double, from ~ EUR 7,000 to nearly EUR 19,000. You might be right and still get your positions liquidated for lack of money.

CFDs might be an alternative... Read the forums, some companies act in an outrageous fashion.

i'm currently reading a good book on short term stock trading (yes i realise i should maybe give that a miss for awile if going long :o ),& havent focused on forex trading,but am still interested.

How has the financial crisis affected the forex market?Has it affected the liquidity of the market at all? (eg you can still get your money in & out easily).

Also with stock trading i believe you have to use many positions so as to diversify & manage risk in the case of the inevitable losing positions,so you need to lay down a fair bit of cash for stock trading,but what is the minimum amount you could lay down for forex trading with no leverage,that would still be sensible & profitable?

Also when trading forex do you use automated stop losses,& where do you usually set them?Is this the same as stock trading,eg put a stop loss just below a support level at a number that will not be used by thousands of others? (not a round number).

Cheers all.

i'm currently reading a good book on short term stock trading (yes i realise i should maybe give that a miss for awile if going long :o ),& havent focused on forex trading,but am still interested.

How has the financial crisis affected the forex market?Has it affected the liquidity of the market at all? (eg you can still get your money in & out easily).

Also with stock trading i believe you have to use many positions so as to diversify & manage risk in the case of the inevitable losing positions,so you need to lay down a fair bit of cash for stock trading,but what is the minimum amount you could lay down for forex trading with no leverage,that would still be sensible & profitable?

Also when trading forex do you use automated stop losses,& where do you usually set them?Is this the same as stock trading,eg put a stop loss just below a support level at a number that will not be used by thousands of others? (not a round number).

Cheers all.

Hello, i have just noticed this so will attempt to reply, hopefully the work i show will give you some insight towards what it will take to become successful at the level it really takes:

In order to succeed you need a plan 1st, every good trader has a plan and will execute given circumstances based upon his/her skills in my case i use Elliot hence the diagrams shown (fingers cross they come out), but regardless you need a system you can trust i wrote some comments about this earlier some weeks back(go check them out)

I based my trading on Pattern reconigtion and base my stops upoon a particular wave structure so knowing where i am wrong gives me the bias in what i expect "should" happen based upoon what i think against what may happen, if i am wrong then i will know by stops etc

thats part of your plan, and the set up etc stops in, set you order automatic or free hand coupled with your system then you execute the trade.

Most forex traders i know come through the ranks and were equity traders 1st, but day trading and swing trading are totaley different set ups, you will need to find out what sort of a trader you are and know your risk profile etc

then its a matter of trial and error, and believe you will "bust out" i can assure you (bust out is loosing everything) every trader will go through this as part of a learning curve its how he/she adapts and learns from the mistake, many fail as they dont adapt, the market is always right. its a tough trade to make money anyone tells you different is either some sort of super trader or BS you (most of the website and news letters are snake sales men)

i personally know some extremely talented traders, but they are traders, not teachers, and getting them to part with their knowledge when you are learning takes time, but they gist of your questions comes from self learning or wanting to learn this game, it takes many failed attempts but can be taught providing you want to learn and suceed you will need a fair sized account to trade to make money on a weekly basis and need to know that if you did get wiped out that you are not playing with "danger" money that you can not afford to loose if so stay well away

presently i am watching these 2 pairs along with some other setups but these are a couple examples of my work to show you the sort of level it takes to get a system you trust.

post-46505-1230993622_thumb.png

post-46505-1230993635_thumb.png

• 1 year later...

Like uptou was back in 2008, I am a beginner.

Have read online stuff and beginners books, Technical Analysis books, currently reading good stuff about Japanese Candlestick Charting techniques.

I am wondering, a couple years on from 2008 now, how the posters (if still here) in this thread are faring 2010?

How the recent/current financial climate affected them for better/worse/same-same?

In particular I would be interested to read up-dated views from the OP uptou, are you still pursuing this?

To, billaaa777, PCA, Chewbakka, some good tips there, thanks, how are you guys faring?

Hello, i have just noticed this so will attempt to reply, hopefully the work i show will give you some insight towards what it will take to become successful at the level it really takes:

In order to succeed you need a plan 1st, every good trader has a plan and will execute given circumstances based upon his/her skills in my case i use Elliot hence the diagrams shown (fingers cross they come out), but regardless you need a system you can trust i wrote some comments about this earlier some weeks back(go check them out)

I based my trading on Pattern reconigtion and base my stops upoon a particular wave structure so knowing where i am wrong gives me the bias in what i expect "should" happen based upoon what i think against what may happen, if i am wrong then i will know by stops etc

thats part of your plan, and the set up etc stops in, set you order automatic or free hand coupled with your system then you execute the trade.

Most forex traders i know come through the ranks and were equity traders 1st, but day trading and swing trading are totaley different set ups, you will need to find out what sort of a trader you are and know your risk profile etc

then its a matter of trial and error, and believe you will "bust out" i can assure you (bust out is loosing everything) every trader will go through this as part of a learning curve its how he/she adapts and learns from the mistake, many fail as they dont adapt, the market is always right. its a tough trade to make money anyone tells you different is either some sort of super trader or BS you (most of the website and news letters are snake sales men)

i personally know some extremely talented traders, but they are traders, not teachers, and getting them to part with their knowledge when you are learning takes time, but they gist of your questions comes from self learning or wanting to learn this game, it takes many failed attempts but can be taught providing you want to learn and suceed you will need a fair sized account to trade to make money on a weekly basis and need to know that if you did get wiped out that you are not playing with "danger" money that you can not afford to loose if so stay well away

presently i am watching these 2 pairs along with some other setups but these are a couple examples of my work to show you the sort of level it takes to get a system you trust.

Interesting Nouf. I saw a blog by a chap called Nouf that uses Metatrade and wave theory, 'elliott wave opportunities' I believe it was. Was'nt a bad effort for that sort of thing. :)