Pattaya Night Fever

Lorenzofr

Hello,

I used to live in Bangkok but moved here 2 months ago and I wanted to know where is it possible to find some "nice girl" in Pattaya's disco ? When i say "nice girl", I mean better that what you can find in Lucifer / Marine / Insomnia . . . Like bangkok, you can go to some place like Spicy / Spice or for different kind of people The Bed / Q bar / RCA. I like to go on walking street but just get a bit tired of all that stuff sometimes, need a bit change of air but not too much :o I hope i'am clear =)

Thanks !

Hello,

I used to live in Bangkok but moved here 2 months ago and I wanted to know where is it possible to find some "nice girl" in Pattaya's disco ? When i say "nice girl", I mean better that what you can find in Lucifer / Marine / Insomnia . . . Like bangkok, you can go to some place like Spicy / Spice or for different kind of people The Bed / Q bar / RCA. I like to go on walking street but just get a bit tired of all that stuff sometimes, need a bit change of air but not too much :D I hope i'am clear =)

Thanks !

I fear the choice is rather limited for you, but the advantage is that you can afford more "nice girls" here :o

Anyway, your definition of a "nice girl" would interest me...

Cheers

its not soi 6 walking st that chopper wants you to try ,its soi 6 beach road to 2nd road as has the more upmarket nice girls there...i suggest soi 7 and 8 too as known as classier areas too.

xzite is for thais mostly but less hookers there looking for stupid gullible farangs(not saying you...just generalising)

try beach road between soi6 and walking st as many of the nicer ladies like to watch the sun go down and hang about there as is a very romantic place and they can be trusted more as they arent bar workers, gogo workers and too old to get in the discos.

i was thinking of opening a more upmarket disco in pattaya but looks like only me and now you would be in there unless you could bring some of those classy(read expensive) ladies down from bkk.

good luck

its not soi 6 walking st that chopper wants you to try ,its soi 6 beach road to 2nd road as has the more upmarket nice girls there...i suggest soi 7 and 8 too as known as classier areas too.

xzite is for thais mostly but less hookers there looking for stupid gullible farangs(not saying you...just generalising)

try beach road between soi6 and walking st as many of the nicer ladies like to watch the sun go down and hang about there as is a very romantic place and they can be trusted more as they arent bar workers, gogo workers and too old to get in the discos.

i was thinking of opening a more upmarket disco in pattaya but looks like only me and now you would be in there unless you could bring some of those classy(read expensive) ladies down from bkk.

good luck

:o:D :D

There are some classy Karaoke Bars right on Highway 36 as well....

The Buffalo bar on third road tends to employ older, educated good looking girls, more the homely type than you tend to find in a lot of bars, though be warned, they are quite shy. :D

Happy hunting :o

good luck

:o:D:D

Now we know your hang outs :D:D:(:D

good luck

:o:D:D

Now we know your hang outs :D:D:(:D

Then join! :P:burp::P

Can't say I've ever tried them (so this isn't a recommendation) but some of those places up at the north end of third road (near the junction that takes you to Big C) look quite nice/modern/trendy from the outside. I get the impression they're quite Thai orientated but the OP mentioned RCA which is also very Thai. Anyone got any experience of these places?

Ok i will try soy 6 on walking street !

But what about Xzite, isn't it a disco more for thai people ?

Yeah go to the bus station is a good idea but there should be another way ^^

Any others place ?

you could try the Bakery in Carrefour...

....i've heard the place is full of lovely TARTS!

otherwise you could use their notice board under...

"LONLEY TARTS".

Sorry I can't be more helpful.