Good Thai Bank?

There have been lots of Thai Visa threads about this... You should read what's already been said...

BKK Bank is fine especially if you're living/staying in BKK or nearby... But they are not such a good choice if you may be living or traveling a lot to outlying areas...

SCB is all over the country, and a better choice if you're elsewhere. I've banked with them for years and always gotten good service, never had any problem. And, their online banking system allows me to pay utilities I need to pay (DSL, cable TV and mobile phone) where as BKKB's only allows TOT payment.

Kasikorn also has a good reputation, particularly in terms of being cooperative with farangs wanting to open new accounts.

There have been lots of Thai Visa threads about this... You should read what's already been said...

BKK Bank is fine especially if you're living/staying in BKK or nearby... But they are not such a good choice if you may be living or traveling a lot to outlying areas...

SCB is all over the country, and a better choice if you're elsewhere. I've banked with them for years and always gotten good service, never had any problem. And, their online banking system allows me to pay utilities I need to pay (DSL, cable TV and mobile phone) where as BKKB's only allows TOT payment.

Kasikorn also has a good reputation, particularly in terms of being cooperative with farangs wanting to open new accounts.

Yes & I'ts down to a specific branch, not a group of banks under a huge umbrella.

Kasikorn at Sukh Soi 33 is one of the best branches.