Office Workers Join Pad Demonstration On Silom And Surawong

TAWP

Office workers join PAD demonstration on Silom Road

The demonstration by the People's Alliance for Democracy on Silom Road Friday morning received a lot of attention from the passers-by and office workers there.

Many office workers left their office to join the demonstration.

They received video CDs distributed by the PAD supporters. The video CDs were published to denounce bloody crackdowns by police against protesters on October 7.

Amorn Amornrattananon, a PAD leader, urged employees of CP Group to support 'new politics' and urged CP executives to stop supporting the government.

Amorn spent about 20 minutes to speak in front of the CP Building on Silom Road, urging employees of the CP Group to support new politics and urge owners of businesses on the road to boycott police.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...newsid=30086266

PAD protesters rally on Surawong Road

Protesters led by the People's Alliance for Democracy demonstrated on Surawong Road at 11:54 am Friday.

The demonstrators left Silom Road and marched on the Surawong Road.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...newsid=30086269

Movie taken from an office at Surawong during the march.

(Video still being processed by youtube...hang on.)

Edited by TAWP

Office workers join PAD demonstration on Silom Road

The demonstration by the People's Alliance for Democracy on Silom Road Friday morning received a lot of attention from the passers-by and office workers there.

Many office workers left their office to join the demonstration.

They received video CDs distributed by the PAD supporters. The video CDs were published to denounce bloody crackdowns by police against protesters on October 7.

Amorn Amornrattananon, a PAD leader, urged employees of CP Group to support 'new politics' and urged CP executives to stop supporting the government.

Amorn spent about 20 minutes to speak in front of the CP Building on Silom Road, urging employees of the CP Group to support new politics and urge owners of businesses on the road to boycott police.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...newsid=30086266

PAD protesters rally on Surawong Road

Protesters led by the People's Alliance for Democracy demonstrated on Surawong Road at 11:54 am Friday.

The demonstrators left Silom Road and marched on the Surawong Road.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...newsid=30086269

Movie taken from an office at Surawong during the march.

(Video still being processed by youtube...hang on.)

Hope this rally gets a much, much wider support!

Some of the Thai staff from my office, atleast part of the way, joined the march. And I would say that me knowingly all but one of the Thai staff supports anti-PPP movements. (And no-one is giving the odd guy out any problems at all for not following the others view. Just a FYI.)

Protesters disperse at Sarasin Intersection

The protesters led by the People's Alliance for Democracy dispersed at the Sarasin Intersection at 1:05 pm while they were heading to Central World.

Two PAD leaders - Anchalee Prareerat and Amorn Amornrattananont - were leading the protesters to Central World but Somsak Kosaisuk, a PAD leader, who was at the rear of the procession asked the protesters not to head to the direction.

After the procession started to move from the Lumpini Park to World Trade, Somsak had his sound truck speed up to the front of the procession and managed to halt it at the Sarasin Intersection.

Somsak asked the demonstrators to dispersed and regroup at the Government House.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...newsid=30086276

Sorry but there are some people in this country that are trying to run businesses and employ people. Not taking sides but really....

Amen!

Not to mention some people are trying to go to school and educate people, or to be educated.

(And on a Friday night, some educators are also wondering if it's safe to have a few drinks on Silom road tonight.)

Of course it is safe to go out, the march was a 3h thing, to hand out VCDs and allow some people to show their support, I suppose.

The news says the crowd dispersed themselves some block down after passing here, see news posting above.

Of course it is safe to go out, the march was a 3h thing, to hand out VCDs and allow some people to show their support, I suppose.

The news says the crowd dispersed themselves some block down after passing here, see news posting above.

Is PAD a PAID sponsor of TV?

The video is still up. However one can time out to Youtube and get the same message too - it doesn't always mean the video is down/gone.

Click the link to go to Youtube and watch it there if the embedded version fails for you.

Some of the Thai staff from my office, atleast part of the way, joined the march. And I would say that me knowingly all but one of the Thai staff supports anti-PPP movements. (And no-one is giving the odd guy out any problems at all for not following the others view. Just a FYI.)

What do you mean? Do you mean that most people in your office support PPP, and only one person doesn't?

"all but one" = everybody except one.

"anti-PPP" = does not like PPP, some might like PAD, most are just against PPP.

This is in regards to the Thai staff. The non-Thai (us being in a numeral minority) has no real expressed view most of the times. Unless we argue American politics or somethings. :o

Edited by TAWP

30086314-01.jpg

People show their support to anti-government protesters who marched through Silom Road on Friday. They distributed CDs and books about the brutal crackdown on protesters on October 7.

The Nation

30086313-01.jpg

Anti-government protesters march through Silom road on Friday and distributed CDs and books about the brutal crackdown on protesters on October 7.

The Nation

This is in regards to the Thai staff. The non-Thai (us being in a numeral minority) has no real expressed view most of the times...

Except here, where the result was 62% against PAD. Still, I guess you and the other half dozen prolific PAD posters don't want to remember that.

This is in regards to the Thai staff. The non-Thai (us being in a numeral minority) has no real expressed view most of the times...

Except here, where the result was 62% against PAD. Still, I guess you and the other half dozen prolific PAD posters don't want to remember that.

holding up a TV poll as if it is of some significance... :o

Edited by sriracha john