Writers Group In Chiang Mai

Leethom

Writers without Borders was formed on 1 February 2007, and it is still going strong. It meets every Thursday 7:00 p.m. at the Paparazzie Restaurant on Nimmanhaemend (near Soi six; next to 7-11). Made up of seasoned professionals and novices alike, we have nutured the growth of many aspiring/wannabe writers. Check it out, not only for the short readings of works in progress but for the highly stimulating discussions. Farangs and Thai's invited. FREE. Lost cost food and drink available. For more information, contact: lee (at) lifewb.org

Writers without Borders was formed on 1 February 2007, and it is still going strong. It meets every Thursday 7:00 p.m. at the Paparazzie Restaurant on Nimmanhaemend (near Soi six; next to 7-11). Made up of seasoned professionals and novices alike, we have nutured the growth of many aspiring/wannabe writers. Check it out, not only for the short readings of works in progress but for the highly stimulating discussions. Farangs and Thai's invited. FREE. Lost cost food and drink available. For more information, contact: lee (at) lifewb.org

There is a Writers Club next to the Garden Restaurant in Phra Sing Rd. Are you one and the same mob.

There is a Writers Club next to the Garden Restaurant in Phra Sing Rd. Are you one and the same mob.

This is separate from the Writers' Bar although one or two people may be found in both. I've been a member of Writers Without Borders since it started last year and recommend it to anyone who would like to meet others with an interest in styles of writing from scripts to epic novels in an informal and supportive atmosphere.

I've been a bit lax about attending meetings for the past few months but will definitely be more diligent after our CM Photographic Group Exhibition next month.

Dude. If you write, wanna write, have thought about writing, this is the place to go. A fun think-tank that has helped me immensly with feedback and ideas where and how to take my stories. Good stuff. I couldn't pay the group back enough. And you know what ? A good group of friends there too. I've heard n been inspired by all styles of writing and the meetings leave me ready to go back and write more. It gives me momentum. I'll be back in CM next week after 2 mo's lost in USA. Can't wait to be back putting on my writing cap.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...