Mother & Puppies Abandoned On Tanawan Village

thaimiller

I have just been taking my dog for a walk and found that at the back of Tananwan village 2, that some cruel b@#*ard has abandoned 6 puppies and what i presume is their mother. They only look to be a around a week or 10 days old. While I have no room for another dog at my home, I certainly don't want anything bad to happen to them, anyone have an home for them or at least any suggestions on where they can be sent to be looked after properly.

There is a lady in Tanawan village who feeds the stray dogs and actually keeps a kennel of them. It is located around the corner from the swimming pool along the river. If you want to meet the lady, look for her riding a white bike...or talk to the guard as she frequently is at the gate.

Other than this, contact one of the animal rescue organizations...or drop them off at a wat as many people tend to do.

yup, drop em off at the wat :o

I was furious the first litter of puppies that dissapeared from my girlfriends house in the mountains, finding out her cousin had roasted them with friends having a nice beer and doing a spot of fishing.

Now the dog has had another litter, luckily only one pup, blind in one eye. I find myself having to look at it just as i look at beef cattle back home, -beautiful, gentle. but lower down the food chain. My GF is one of 12 children. One of her siblings, at one stage had to be given up for adoption, when there was no food to eat, i guessing about 30 years ago. Im start to understand the Thai diet more.

If they aint fluffy and cute, i reckon here in the city ( maybe not in the countryside where fluffy n cute doesnt matter so much) they have no hope other than making it to the savvy stray phase. Off to the wat imo, the biggest wat in the middle of CM walled city has a lot of strays, so im guessing they dont get eaten once they fatten up there. They might be the best bet.

Edited by UKWEBPRO

I should add that bitches sometimes 'run-away' to give birth.

I picked up a 'stray' back the UK, next day, she gave birth, and later found out she came from a farm 5km away, but didnt see eye to eye with the other dogs there...

just a note.

Edited by UKWEBPRO

I have just been taking my dog for a walk and found that at the back of Tananwan village 2, that some cruel b@#*ard has abandoned 6 puppies and what i presume is their mother. They only look to be a around a week or 10 days old. While I have no room for another dog at my home, I certainly don't want anything bad to happen to them, anyone have an home for them or at least any suggestions on where they can be sent to be looked after properly.

Yeah, and they have ended up at my next door neighbors house. The bitch is snapping at everyone including the kids, stopped my neighbor who runs by trying to bite him and attempted to bite an electrician who was doing work at my house yesterday.

My close neighbors are not happy...not happy at all.

Neither am I, but I cannot do anything right now about it.

This isn't the first time this has happened...the joys of living in the back of the mooban.

Hopefully the runner, who was extremely pissed, will take care of the problem maybe today. He did exchange some words with the neighbor and it didn't seem pleasant.

They may be gone very soon.

I love dogs, but I also have a right to live here on my soi without problems from a stray. The pups are cute, but the bitch looks like a mutt from some other planet..

Back to my morphine...

There is a lady in Tanawan village who feeds the stray dogs and actually keeps a kennel of them. It is located around the corner from the swimming pool along the river. If you want to meet the lady, look for her riding a white bike...or talk to the guard as she frequently is at the gate.

Other than this, contact one of the animal rescue organizations...or drop them off at a wat as many people tend to do.

You can ask Bunta71 on what a joy it is living next to her. :o

Have to agree dogs are a pain in the arse on a mooban, as the owners just let them wander free all day and night. They seem to find the spot outside my gate the best place to offload. The best thing for dogs in CM would be a free sterilisation service. But then again knowing how Thais like big cars, i suspect they might lose face having a dog with lost balls.

Edited by UKWEBPRO

Yeah, and they have ended up at my next door neighbors house. The bitch is snapping at everyone including the kids, stopped my neighbor who runs by trying to bite him and attempted to bite an electrician who was doing work at my house yesterday.

This isn't the first time this has happened...the joys of living in the back of the mooban.

Hopefully the runner, who was extremely pissed, will take care of the problem maybe today. He did exchange some words with the neighbor and it didn't seem pleasant.

I love dogs, but I also have a right to live here on my soi without problems from a stray. The pups are cute, but the bitch looks like a mutt from some other planet..

Back to my morphine...

Hi John, now i know who you are, yep i noticed they had moved next to your house, the white dog (the mother i think) never lets me get passed when driving down the road on the bike. like you say the pups are cute but for how long. I just hope my dog doesn't get out (not that it ever has before)or there will be the familiar story of the pitbull etc etc.

I think you'll be able to work out who i am now also. Glad to see ya back home after the accident.

Back to my morphine...

Hi John, now i know who you are, yep i noticed they had moved next to your house, the white dog (the mother i think) never lets me get passed when driving down the road on the bike. like you say the pups are cute but for how long. I just hope my dog doesn't get out (not that it ever has before)or there will be the familiar story of the pitbull etc etc.

I think you'll be able to work out who i am now also. Glad to see ya back home after the accident.

You don't own the "killer" pit bull do ya?

That is the coolist dog I have seen in awhile..I always get a giggle when I see 'em.

:o

Back to my morphine...

You don't own the "killer" pit bull do ya?

That is the coolist dog I have seen in awhile..I always get a giggle when I see 'em.

:o

yep that will be me. he's coming on now, he's starting to get more obedient, just need to train the mrs now...... :D

My GF is one of 12 children. One of her siblings, at one stage had to be given up for adoption, when there was no food to eat, i guessing about 30 years ago. Im start to understand the Thai diet more.

What happened? Did someone eat the baby?

Someone ate the baby.

It's rather sad to say.

Someone ate the baby

So she won't be out to play.

We'll never hear her whiney cry

Or have to feel if she is dry.

We'll never hear her asking "Why?"

Someone ate the baby.

Someone ate the baby.

It's absolutely clear

Someone ate the baby

'Cause the baby isn't here.

We'll give away her toys and clothes.

We'll never have to wipe her nose.

Dad says, "That's the way it goes."

Someone ate the baby.

Someone ate the baby.

What a frightful thing to eat!

Someone ate the baby

Though she wasn't very sweet.

It was a heartless thing to do.

The policemen haven't got a clue.

I simply can't imagine who

Would go and (burp) eat the baby.

-- Shel Silverstein

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The neighbors, yeah the one who is now caring for the martian mutt and her pups, stupid bob tail some sort of shepherd looking dog has now brought home another new friend. A young weird colored ( like a moo cow with shades of grey ) mutt.

I tell ya, this guys dog must have one heck of a social life or he tells all his canine buds that there's free chow at his house...

How many more I wonder....

I'm glad you're one eye'd pooch is not a satay yet UKWEBPRO. :o