Thaksin Guilty In Land Case, Gets 2-year Imprisonment

george

Mr. koo; you do not trust what the present pm is saying and yet you seem to very pro T. After several years of mis information, back peddling, out lies, etc. Compared to the new pm (less than a week) with hindsight being 20/20, you amaze me with your statements and the forethought they required. Merry xmas

Belated Merry Christmas!

Not "seem". I am 100% Pro-Thaksin.

I support the PMs coming in by election and what he did was good for Thailand especially poor Thais, although you guys kept saying he did nothing good. No one could fail to see how Thailand changed under Khun Thaksin's time.

Look how the current PM won his chair. He had all the helps but he was not the wish of majority of Thais. The banning of members in TRT/PPP/PTP made them lose significant voice. The dissolve of the PPP in just time so the voting took place. Some members changed their supports to Democrat because of some reasons you all know.

Now if someone joins the damage activities like closing Government House and airports, he will become foreign minister.

If someone nee thahan (doesn't serve in the Army), he'll become prime minister.

The party who supported wrong doers now runs the country. Must be the biggest joke told to the world. Look how Abhisit's face has changed just 12 days from 15 Dec. Too much pressure. Too many internal deals to reward those supporting them by all means including stranding 350,000 tourists.

I just don't see any reason I have to love Abhisit and hate Khun Thaksin. Been watching what Democrat Party has done since their last time holding government seats and this time, I see their pictures clearer and that makes me turn my support to Khun Thaksin 100%.

You and a few posters above this post are free to stick me to any word you all like.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took them awhile, but not unexpected, just down in "Thai Time".

I remember the outrage that she got to keep the land, based on the Thaksin conviction.

But that was a trial about HIS deeds, not hers, hence her actions were not addressed, and she was aquited.

Since she had done nothing wrong she was not convicted, but since the BASIS for the purchase,

was on prpoped up on Thaksin's illegal actions, then quite rightly the proper body to decide on this

land transaction's validity was bound to eventually weigh in. It now has,

and Potjamin must be gone quite potty over the whole thing... :)

Could someone please inform me of a few things? Mr. Shinawatra is coming over for drinks tonight and I was wondering if there is any reward or compensation for his apprehension and release to the proper authorities? Times are tough all around and Lord knows I could use a little extra cash and maybe an island to boot. I need an answer pretty quick because it takes a little while for the roofies to disolve properly.

Could someone please inform me of a few things? Mr. Shinawatra is coming over for drinks tonight and I was wondering if there is any reward or compensation for his apprehension and release to the proper authorities? Times are tough all around and Lord knows I could use a little extra cash and maybe an island to boot. I need an answer pretty quick because it takes a little while for the roofies to disolve properly.

I just got off the phone with a friend of a friend who knows a cousin who knows Newin's son-in-law, who says Newin says you'll be charged with harboring a fugitive from the moment T steps across your threshhold.

However, Newin's son-in-law says the cousin who is known to a friend of a friend of mine says Newin says your arrest can be avoided and what's more you can get yourself a Bt 1m reward...you just gotta throw a little of the dough Newins' way, maybe a token abount of Bt 800,000 or so.

So, hey, with a Bt 100,000 facilitation fee to me, you still make out like a bandit.

And get your picture in the papers--that's worth Bt 1m itself. (Offer expires 30 mins after posting.)

TiT.

If you want to keep safe, use one of the Nigerian channels. Anti-corruption police is watching over everything related to Thaksin right now, so please keep it on the safe side, you don't want to feel sorry afterwards.

Yeah, I can see how they might get bent out of shape. No matter any how. I told him I didn't want to be his friend anymore. :D He can't fool me with those football teams, private jets, and passports to every dictatorship country. There are plenty of bars with guys just like me :)

• 1 year later...