Support.

thaifrelst

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are we talking USD here? I am only 23 and live modestly and I still spend between 150-200k baht most months.

It is statements such as this which speak volumes about this poster IMO.

Living modestly on 150-200k/month, at 23 years old!!!

Somebody has either led a very sheltered life, or is just plain full of Bull.

I think this may be AdventureAsia ... back again ... but I vote for option 2

i am a self made usd millionaire

sorry if that makes you angry but i thought you would already be used to people being more successful than you

You mean: I push trolleys at Tesco in England and fantasize about being a millionaire in Bangkok?

Were's the tread starter? Probably off lubricating his tonsils whilst we solve his problem!

Pretend this is the situation. If you hadn't met her and someone came up to you in the street asking for a donation to help out some farm girl with a sick buffalo how much would you donate? Be honest. That's how much you should send. :o

i am a self made usd millionaire

Sorry to burst your bubble there, but you're still wading in the shallow end of the gene pool, and have about as little touch with reality as I've ever seen. I'd say get back on your meds, thorazine isn't it?

Ever gone up-country or do you just stay in Bangkok spending your 120K Baht a month and watch UBC for your oh-so enlightened views of what rural thailand and the people who inhabit it are like?

Come to think of it, didn't I see you begging at the entrance to the MRT on Lower Sukhumvit the other day? I remember the sign, "Self-made usd millionaire, spends 120,000 baht a month, needs help."

Gosh; it's nearly 9:30PM here in Bangkok, shouldn't you be cuddled up in bed by now with your porcelain skinned thai-chinese; g/f, wife, mia-noi, gig, or left hand?

I DO find it strange that the O/P has never returned to reply to any of the words of wisdom handed out by the posters in answer to his original question.

Perhaps before this thread reaches its 2nd page of replies, we should wait for the OP to make his second post on thaivisa, preferably in this thread, to clarify further or to respond to the 3 dozen replies thus far.

oh well... so much for the forum waiting... and now as we have passed 5 dozen replies (and well on to 6 dozen) and still waiting for the OP to make his second post... let the stand-in troll, the 23 y/o millionaire one, fulfill the role for the OP...

It seems to me that the problem that a lot of posters have with lifeisrandom, is that many of his comments/ piss takes (not just on this thread), cut a little too close to the bone for comfort for some of the gentlemen on this forum. I think he's a quality poster.

It seems to me that the problem that a lot of posters have with lifeisrandom, is that many of his comments/ piss takes (not just on this thread), cut a little too close to the bone for comfort for some of the gentlemen on this forum. I think he's a quality poster.

:o:D:D

You should do stand up comedy mate with one liners like that.

lifeisrandom,

Having 2 nics is not allowed. :o

The old adage about the fish and the pole is slightly different here;

"Give a thai a fish, he'll eat for a day, give him a fishing pole, chances are he'll sell it for whiskey and want you to give him a fish for free like you did yesterday.

Ignoring lifeisrandom bull for the moment, I found this comment amusing

I was wondering how long it would take after you met the girl before either a parent, grandparent, relative or buffalo became sick.

No problem, just don’t visit too often as not to cramp their lifestyle and be the good Samaritan, just keep sending the money, they’re love you for it.

post-11344-1225197409_thumb.jpg

Perhaps before this thread reaches its 2nd page of replies, we should wait for the OP to make his second post on thaivisa, preferably in this thread, to clarify further or to respond to the 3 dozen replies thus far.

oh well... so much for the forum waiting... and now as we have passed 5 dozen replies (and well on to 6 dozen) and still waiting for the OP to make his second post... let the stand-in troll, the 23 y/o millionaire one, fulfill the role for the OP...

Hello folks.

This is the OP and I think this tread is informative and amusing.I owe to say that I have a good relationship with this woman. I am not a naive person that is being ripped of, but I dont want to be a norwegian Santa Claus either. My woman want to start working as soon her mother is well again. Her mother broke her leg badly, and it takes time to heal.

But I know very well that she earns hardly a third in a month of what I am earning in one day. So I have a problem; When I comes to Thailand when she works I will just see her maybe 3 hours before it is bedtime, and she has hardly any time off in weekends.

So what is the good advice?