Posting Photos

Can someone tell me how to post a photo image to the forum. I've been here an hour or so and still no joy. Whats with the add a photo image icon if I keep getting the message "Do not post URL's Grrrrrrrrrrr! There must be a 1 to 5 step guide some where out there but I haven't found it yet.

My photos are either saved to my Blog or Piccasa web albumns. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Can someone tell me how to post a photo image to the forum. I've been here an hour or so and still no joy. Whats with the add a photo image icon if I keep getting the message "Do not post URL's Grrrrrrrrrrr! There must be a 1 to 5 step guide some where out there but I haven't found it yet.

My photos are either saved to my Blog or Piccasa web albumns. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

I think that you are not allowed to post an URL unless you've posted more than 5 messages. It's probably to avoid spam from certain new members.

Cheers

I think that you are not allowed to post an URL unless you've posted more than 5 messages. It's probably to avoid spam from certain new members.

That is correct. Now that the OP has reached five he should try again.

If you use the Full Reply option you will find that you can upload photos to the forum

for inclusion in your post.

Please size your photo to 10 x 8 and 72dpi to keep download times reasonable for people with slow links.