Dating Older Women....

lifeisrandom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what`s wrong with dating older women?
I would date that one at circa 1908 :D

Hey-my mother fits that description and is still available and you would have the added benefit that she still drives her car around town (true)! :o

too bad men dont look in the mirror... a man 20 yrs my senior yechchch..... flacid, wobbly belly, jowls, no hair in the right places, and too much baggage, geez... men, do take a long look at your fathers or look at u in the early morning after just waking up, that is you in 20 yrs down the line after u've worked too hard, played too hard, and drunk too hard.... why would a woman look at u ?????? older men are set in their ways, think too much of themselves, been there done that sort of attitude.... my husband(thai) is ten yr younger then me , cerrainly not rich, not much in the way of looks but loads of personality; fits me and my style (dont have a mirror worth using in the house cause its just not that important, i also dont look my age but thats thanx to genetics and mindset,and not through effort or makeup...

argh! once again i cant believe i even bothered to answer. boring morning i guess

bina

Bina, in many ways I think that you are SO,SO right!

What I find, personally, to be a major conundrum though is that (when I was in the UK) my "normal" long time girlfriends were around 20 years younger than I am (60).

However, in Thailand, my g/f (of two years) is seemingly happy to put up with all of those inadequacies.

She is a respectable, educated, lady (28) from a good family, who has never married, never worked in a bar, has no children and has a good position with a major Thai bank.

So!

Many times I have asked the same question, of myself, as the one that you posed - why me?

She is not interested in my cash (I don't have much anyway) and she knows that as my account is with her branch.

Sheesh, I am confused.

Which brings me back to the, original, point (reversed).

Why should having a very attractive g/f, 32 years my junior, make ME feel insecure - which it does?

I DO NOT mean that I feel threatened that someone younger could take her from me.

She does everything to please me and does NOT want money, only love and now a child!

:o

too bad men dont look in the mirror... a man 20 yrs my senior yechchch..... flacid, wobbly belly, jowls, no hair in the right places, and too much baggage, geez... men, do take a long look at your fathers or look at u in the early morning after just waking up, that is you in 20 yrs down the line after u've worked too hard, played too hard, and drunk too hard.... why would a woman look at u ?????? older men are set in their ways, think too much of themselves, been there done that sort of attitude.... my husband(thai) is ten yr younger then me , cerrainly not rich, not much in the way of looks but loads of personality; fits me and my style (dont have a mirror worth using in the house cause its just not that important, i also dont look my age but thats thanx to genetics and mindset,and not through effort or makeup...

argh! once again i cant believe i even bothered to answer. boring morning i guess

bina

Bina, in many ways I think that you are SO,SO right!

What I find, personally, to be a major conundrum though is that (when I was in the UK) my "normal" long time girlfriends were around 20 years younger than I am (60).

However, in Thailand, my g/f (of two years) is seemingly happy to put up with all of those inadequacies.

She is a respectable, educated, lady (28) from a good family, who has never married, never worked in a bar, has no children and has a good position with a major Thai bank.

So!

Many times I have asked the same question, of myself, as the one that you posed - why me?

She is not interested in my cash (I don't have much anyway) and she knows that as my account is with her branch.

Sheesh, I am confused.

Which brings me back to the, original, point (reversed).

Why should having a very attractive g/f, 32 years my junior, make ME feel insecure - which it does?

I DO NOT mean that I feel threatened that someone younger could take her from me.

She does everything to please me and does NOT want money, only love and now a child!

:o

:D

My ex was 30 years older than me.

My 2 sisters down south have 6 and 8 years younger.

Nothing about age doesnt it ?

Its all about love-understanding.