Translation Of Documents For Visa

Hi,

Does anyone know of any good translators, that can notorize documents, in the Bangkok or specifically in the Ramkhamhaeng area? I have serveral Thai documents that need to be translated into English for my wife's PRV into Canada and I'd like to find a company that is trustworthy and not out to rip me off!

Thanks for any information/advice/help :o

tw

Hi there thaiwalker we used Express translation service in ploenchit Bangkok found first class and resonable cost and they were quick they speak english in there as well,and they also get it certified by embassey for you at a small cost,we have used them a few times found them very good,

Hi,

Does anyone know of any good translators, that can notorize documents, in the Bangkok or specifically in the Ramkhamhaeng area? I have serveral Thai documents that need to be translated into English for my wife's PRV into Canada and I'd like to find a company that is trustworthy and not out to rip me off!

Thanks for any information/advice/help :o

tw

On Chaeng Watthana, right across the road opposite the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is an express translation service.

They are good, fats, assidt in filing the papers at the MFA, and reasonably priced.

We use them regularely.

Sawiang Translation Services

Mr Sawiang Mankham

02-982 8440

Another good one is the one opposite the consular entrance of the Dutch embassy on Soi Tomson.

02-2531957

Mr Somchit