Renewing A Thai Passport.

TBWG

Hi

I have done a search but failed to find info.

The Boss Ladies Thai passport expires soon, rather than have a day round trip to Khon Kaen I think i have previously read about a passport office in Khorat? Does anyone have address and tel no.

I gather they (the Passport officials) have an occasional visit to Buriram that would be even more convenient, but sounds to good to be true. :o

Anyone have any info to add?

TBWG :D

Hi

I have done a search but failed to find info.

The Boss Ladies Thai passport expires soon, rather than have a day round trip to Khon Kaen I think i have previously read about a passport office in Khorat? Does anyone have address and tel no.

I gather they (the Passport officials) have an occasional visit to Buriram that would be even more convenient, but sounds to good to be true. :o

Anyone have any info to add?

TBWG :D

I am not certain if there is a passport office in Korat, the town and surroundings are big enough.

But a call to the Amphur will bring light in this matter.

There is a passport office in korat i went down with my wife and daughter for both of there passports .

Went to the office on the 13th Oct Monday paid the 1035bht each received them by ems post on the 17th Oct Friday at my house in buriram.

The passport office is below the krung thai bank facing the amphur in the centre of town very easy to find.

I you need to no anything else let me no.

Kerrs