I Am New Here!

jamie0308

Hello Jamie. I'm new too. I have been reading for some time but never posted and I have learnt a lot of good things. Anyway hope to see you around. Ignore that poster who made that sarcastic reply, this is a good place.

Edited by Swanky

Welcome, me too I am new here too, perchance we can discover the delights of a heavily, overly censored discussion forum together!

Rather odd thing for someone who has just joined to say. :D

Yes indeed! I'm sure the BIB will have a quick look see at the pertinent details.... :o

Yeah, it was odd but I noticed that you didn't dispute his statement. :o

I do actually, but don't feel the need to defend TV against every (formerly banned ?) member that comes in with a chip on their shoulder. I've been on boards where the control is considerably laxer, to the point of being non-existent. Needless to say, those places are far less popular, have far fewer members and are far riper targets for the ICT (and from what I've seen, are predominately concerned with 1 single aspect of life here).

TV hasn't become this large and successful by allowing people to say and do what ever they think they should be allowed to say and do. If people don't like it, they are free to try some of those other places. I'm sure some will be much happier there (for a short while, until they get tired of being flamed mercilessly, or banned for having a different opinion than the board's admin, or just get bored with looking at nothing but sex topics day in and out, etc).

Some people though, figure they somehow have a god-given right to do what ever they want, because they are fearless keyboard warriors and know more than anyone else about everything else. When they don't get their way, they whine. Fortunately most of them aren't around long enough to be more than a minor nuisance. :D

Will be interesting to see if the original poster gets booted out, not having done anything wrong.. Wouldn't surprise me at all, thereby confirming a bit of what was said in #2..

The original poster hasn't done anything wrong (that I can see), so no reason to boot him.

#2 though has received the Big "B", as often happens when a (formerly banned ?) member comes back and sticks their foot in their mouth right away. :o

Will be interesting to see if the original poster gets booted out, not having done anything wrong.. Wouldn't surprise me at all, thereby confirming a bit of what was said in #2..

The original poster hasn't done anything wrong (that I can see), so no reason to boot him.

#2 though has received the Big "B", as often happens when a (formerly banned ?) member comes back and sticks their foot in their mouth right away. :o

If #2 does get the big "B", why do I get the feeling that we will eventually be hearing from 'The Late Late Earnest Bishop'. :D

Welcome and I’m new too

I think this is a - very good auspicious FungShui month to join - I‘m told!, that’s why I’m here too. :D

Will have to see…….hmmm :o

Do you mean October Teacup or do you want to re-submit your post on Saturday?

If #2 does get the big "B", why do I get the feeling that we will eventually be hearing from 'The Late Late Earnest Bishop'. :o

Shall we have a sweepstake on who he'll reappear as today? My money's on 'Charlie Moffitt's Greyhound,' though I reckon he should stop using the Coronation Street references. Minnie Cauldwell to The Late Earnest Bishop in a matter of hours was kind of obvious...

Welcome and I'm new too

I think this is a - very good auspicious FungShui month to join - I'm told!, that's why I'm here too. :D

Will have to see…….hmmm :D

Who's teacup ja, signor James?...............errr your "fantasy"? :o

and

Do U always scream her name when U r w/ another girl?...huh :D

Welcome and I'm new too

I think this is a - very good auspicious FungShui month to join - I'm told!, that's why I'm here too. :D

and

No but I bet she screams mine when she is with her american boyfriend in the days ahead. :D

Edited by bkkjames

Welcome and I'm new too

I think this is a - very good auspicious FungShui month to join - I'm told!, that's why I'm here too. :(

and

No but I bet she screams mine when she is with her american boyfriend in the days ahead. :D

Phewwww….that’s ok then

For a minute I thought U were talking about moi

Err….have we met “somewhere” b4?, just can’t recall your name at all here…hmm :D

another....mumbai boy?

Amusing thread in its own way. I am curious Kerryd, how does one find out that other members have been banned? Is there a wall of shame somewhere on the forum that I have overlooked or do you have a pipeline to the mods? :D

Amusing thread in its own way. I am curious Kerryd, how does one find out that other members have been banned? Is there a wall of shame somewhere on the forum that I have overlooked or do you have a pipeline to the mods? :o

Look next to their user name - Group: Banned

Amusing thread in its own way. I am curious Kerryd, how does one find out that other members have been banned? Is there a wall of shame somewhere on the forum that I have overlooked or do you have a pipeline to the mods? :o

Quite easy actually. :D

Look underneath a members avatar, where it says "Group". If it says "Banned", well, you know.

Or, go to the Members List page (using the link in the upper right corner of the page). Click on the "All Members" box and select "Banned Members", then click "Go". It will list all the banned members to date.