Need A Place Near Silom

ozsamurai

We have been looking around and I'm sure they are out there. We are looking for something around the Australian Embassy area Silom, with one bedroom, kitchen, AC and a car park. Our budget is up to 10,000 but more like 8 ish, anyone know of anything?

Oz

We have been looking around and I'm sure they are out there. We are looking for something around the Australian Embassy area Silom, with one bedroom, kitchen, AC and a car park. Our budget is up to 10,000 but more like 8 ish, anyone know of anything?

Oz

mate we would all like to find something like the one you are asking for. However, don't want to call you tight but it appears you own a car yet only expect to pay 8k for an apartment in the heart of Bangkok's banking and finance distict, well, let's say you may have to raise your housing budget I would guess. but good luck.

Very few places in the price range in that area. You might be able to find a room in a slum in the area for about 5k, but even those are very hard to find. My wife’s assistant and maid share a room that cost 4k and it is really a slum.

Even basic studios go for closer to 15k.

TH

Several one bedroom apartments available at Little Mansion on Satorn Soi 11 (Soi St. Louis 1) Across from the 7/11 just off Satorn. I have a friend who lives there and she has been quite happy for the last 2 years. She pays 8,000. Big bedroom, bathroom, combined kitchen, living room, dining room all built in with a real gas stove. The place is dated and a bit tired but clean and safe and a big parking lot. The only problem I can see with driving is that this Soi is very busy in the afternoon and early morning because of the School further down the road.