Ironwork

ThaiPauly

My Son needs to source some iron troughs, the type that they have in temples that the small incense sticks and yellow candles are placed in once the troughs are filled with sand.

Does anyone have any idea where he can find a company that makes or could make them around these parts?

Many thanks

TP

My Son needs to source some iron troughs, the type that they have in temples that the small incense sticks and yellow candles are placed in once the troughs are filled with sand.

Does anyone have any idea where he can find a company that makes or could make them around these parts?

Many thanks

TP

Hi Pauly !

On Hangdong Rd. there are several ironwork shops. Just had our window bars ( i hope this is the right word for the metal things to keep burglars out of the house) done at one of these shops.

If they will not do the job, maybe the guy who make our metal shelfs for the warehouse will. PM me for his mobile number.

Leo

this place may make up what you want ...... if you go past central ( khud sung khow) towards doi suthep take the first tuning right ( past the lao airline shop which should be 100 yards on your right ) , follow that road with first a sharp right and then a sharp left , follow it down for about a quarter of a mile and you will come to a tee junction with an open bar / kareoke place in front of you .

turn right and about 100 yards on your right you will see a place that makes aluminium guttering , extractor fan canopies for cafes bars etc and those round air extractors that you see on roofs .

hope this might help ? ..... dave2

Many thanks

TP

"Borrow" one from a temple... :o