Farang Vs Asian

sego

We have never talked how the Farang girls feel towards Asian women.

Do we hate them because they have more success than us?

I have been in Thailand for almost a year now and I have both Farang and Asian girlfriends.  :D

I have never felt we were in competion on the men question.  :D

Both of races have relationship problems with their men. :D

Both races are cheated on by their men.  :D

My girlfriends and I, when we meet, instead of fighting because the Asian have more success than the others, we help each other to solve our men problems.

Why do we get along together so well instead of fighting for the men?

Are we more clever than the guys who want us (Farang girls) to think that we should hate you?  :D

Well my friend .. let's put it into perspective shall we? Women REMAIN women everywhere whether they are green, purple, pink or blue. I have seen aggression first hand towards Asian women in USA and England, what's the difference?

We should learn that we are all SISTERS UNDER THE SKIN and remember this ..

80% of men cheat in USA

The rest cheat in Europe and Asia

Let's not give the guys too much kudos. There will come time that we will not even need them for procreation thanks to test tube babies.

Guys can be nice but you just have to find the right one. Women fighting with women only turns men off.

Where do those stats come from Butterfield? I suppose USA females don't cheat either... :o

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have never talked how the Farang girls feel towards Asian women.

Do we hate them because they have more success than us?

I have been in Thailand for almost a year now and I have both Farang and Asian girlfriends.  :D

I have never felt we were in competion on the men question.  :D

Both of races have relationship problems with their men. :D

Both races are cheated on by their men.  :D

My girlfriends and I, when we meet, instead of fighting because the Asian have more success than the others, we help each other to solve our men problems.

Why do we get along together so well instead of fighting for the men?

Are we more clever than the guys who want us (Farang girls) to think that we should hate you?  :D

Well my friend .. let's put it into perspective shall we? Women REMAIN women everywhere whether they are green, purple, pink or blue. I have seen aggression first hand towards Asian women in USA and England, what's the difference?

We should learn that we are all SISTERS UNDER THE SKIN and remember this ..

80% of men cheat in USA

The rest cheat in Europe and Asia

Let's not give the guys too much kudos. There will come time that we will not even need them for procreation thanks to test tube babies.

Guys can be nice but you just have to find the right one. Women fighting with women only turns men off.

Where do those stats come from Butterfield? I suppose USA females don't cheat either... :o

it'd be intresting to know how many of the women (or men :D ) who get with the 80% know that the man are married, thats just as bad as cheating in my book