Farang Vs Asian

sego

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really surprised to hear some female posters saying 'All farang men in Thailand are X'. Interesting though, as I thought it was basically the men who suffered from this kind of inductive delusions. That doesnt go for all of you I am sure.

For my part I always find my tgf (my history of which incidentally doesn't make me 'someone to avoid') takes far worse toward european girls than either british/american or thai (as in she is more competitive with them and more likely to be negative about them).

I know that some of my female friends think that they are undesirable here. Some expat men do give Western women dirty looks on the street and act as if they have no idea why a single woman would be here. But, it's easy to become isolated as an expat, male or female and it must be hard for the guys who have not come here as sexpats. (Because many assumptions are made about farang guys here...)

I think that blaming the differences (whatever you think they may be...) between Asian women and Westerners is not the way to live here. If people are willing to be open-minded and socialize they will most likely find someone to date.

Certainly looks like there is a competition, but it's taken care off:

Noticed that the where can I meet Thai students thread was shut down by moderator after 5 posts but the where to meet falang girls is still running after 150 posts.

I would like to see both threads. Looks like unfair competition to close the Thai students thread.

Certainly looks like there is a competition, but it's taken care off:

Noticed that the where can I meet Thai students thread was shut down by moderator after 5 posts but the where to meet falang girls is still running after 150 posts.

I would like to see both threads. Looks like unfair competition to close the Thai students thread.

Maybe the question wasn't in the right forum? Hmmm...

I think there is no any competition. just some people like some people and other people like other people.... :D

sego, what was your real purpose in starting this topic? it doesn't seem about competition ("Why do we get along together so well instead of fighting for the men?"), but about - men ("Are we more clever than the guys ...") , isn't it? honestly, it seems like you wanted more to bait men into this WORDS competition rather than other girls here, right? :o because from your first starting post in this thread it appears that there is no real Q in it till the last sentence .....

Hi i am Thai girl  :D

I would like to fight with Farang girl in case of Men

But both of me and Farang girl may say while we are fightin each other-->  NO ! you take him ,,No ! you should take him ,,, :D

I'll provide the Oil............................ :o

And I'll bring the cameras! :D

• 4 weeks later...
We have never talked how the Farang girls feel towards Asian women.

Do we hate them because they have more success than us?

I have been in Thailand for almost a year now and I have both Farang and Asian girlfriends.  :D

I have never felt we were in competion on the men question.  :D

Both of races have relationship problems with their men. :D

Both races are cheated on by their men.  :o

My girlfriends and I, when we meet, instead of fighting because the Asian have more success than the others, we help each other to solve our men problems.

Why do we get along together so well instead of fighting for the men?

Are we more clever than the guys who want us (Farang girls) to think that we should hate you?  :D

We have never talked how the Farang girls feel towards Asian women.

Do we hate them because they have more success than us?

I have been in Thailand for almost a year now and I have both Farang and Asian girlfriends.  :D

I have never felt we were in competion on the men question.  :D

Both of races have relationship problems with their men. :D

Both races are cheated on by their men.  :o

My girlfriends and I, when we meet, instead of fighting because the Asian have more success than the others, we help each other to solve our men problems.

Why do we get along together so well instead of fighting for the men?

Are we more clever than the guys who want us (Farang girls) to think that we should hate you?  :D

Well my friend .. let's put it into perspective shall we? Women REMAIN women everywhere whether they are green, purple, pink or blue. I have seen aggression first hand towards Asian women in USA and England, what's the difference?

We should learn that we are all SISTERS UNDER THE SKIN and remember this ..

80% of men cheat in USA

The rest cheat in Europe and Asia

Let's not give the guys too much kudos. There will come time that we will not even need them for procreation thanks to test tube babies.

Guys can be nice but you just have to find the right one. Women fighting with women only turns men off.

Guys can be nice but you just have to find the right one. Women fighting with women only turns men off.

I thought it makes the women look stupid and creates a huge ego for the man............women fighting over him :o:D

Women fighting with women only turns men off.

I disagree. :D

My turn to bring the oil... :D

:o

But seriously JoJo, how do women feel about men fighting over them? Reverse the roles...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What men say and what they think are usually 2 entirely different things. I have quite a number of platonic male friends as well as BROTHERS. Without exception, they all think it's a laugh but (ALSO) think that those women who engage in cat fights (verbal or physical) or crass and insecure. My 10 cents worth.

Over and out.

But seriously JoJo, how do women feel about men fighting over them? Reverse the roles...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What men say and what they think are usually 2 entirely different things. I have quite a number of platonic male friends as well as BROTHERS. Without exception, they all think it's a laugh but (ALSO) think that those women who engage in cat fights (verbal or physical) or crass and insecure. My 10 cents worth.

Over and out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay - how do women feel about men fighting over them? It depends on the woman surely??

It happened to me at the Hyatt (my date looked like DAvid Bowie) and he was pissed off with someone who was sharing an innocent joke with me .. about nothing in particular nor personal.

Mr Bow Wow got quite abusive with the poor chap. I was simply APPALLED by his behaviour and said "When you decide to grow up, give me a call okay?" picked up my purse and left .. alone.

Okay ladies .. have fun... I have to get back to work!!!

Over and out.

What men say and what they think are usually 2 entirely different things.

And women of course say what they think all the time. :o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It depends on the women and their level of security or maturity. Why lie? For every lie that one tells, you need 15 more to cover it up with. This statistic comes from a book .. unfortunately I have forgotten the name... it's been a long time since I read it.

Like attracts like. Okay boys and girls. Enough for today. This is my VERY FIRST TIME in a chat room so it's virgin territory for me .. but ...I have to get back to work now.

Over and out.

Butterfield8

What men say and what they think are usually 2 entirely different things.

And women of course say what they think all the time. :o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It depends on the women and their level of security or maturity. Why lie? For every lie that one tells, you need 15 more to cover it up with. This statistic comes from a book .. unfortunately I have forgotten the name... it's been a long time since I read it.

Exactly Butterfield8. The same goes for men too. I'm glad this didn't deteriorate into a "men lie and women don't" discussion, because for me anyway, it's simply not true.

Like attracts like. Okay boys and girls. Enough for today. This is my VERY FIRST TIME in a chat room so it's virgin territory for me .. but ...I have to get back to work now.

Over and out.

Butterfield8

Hope you enjoyed your stay... come back again hey. :D