Watching The American Presidential Election?

gnu167

Hey all -

I'm an American, new in Chiang Mai. Our presidential election is coming up in a couple days. I'd like to watch coverage in English, bonus points if I were watching somewhere with other Americans (or, really, anybody foolish enough to be interested in US politics). Any suggestions?

thanks much,

matt

Hey all -

I'm an American, new in Chiang Mai. Our presidential election is coming up in a couple days. I'd like to watch coverage in English, bonus points if I were watching somewhere with other Americans (or, really, anybody foolish enough to be interested in US politics). Any suggestions?

thanks much,

matt

Great idea! I would say Tuskers or the UN Irish Pub would be good choices if the gracious owners would allow American control of the satellite receiver! The Queen Victoria Pub would be a good venue too.

Hey all -

thanks much,

matt

Crikey, would never have guessed that.

Probably better off with a bar owned by a Yank, perhaps the Saloon.

Go Ozama... :o uh, I mean...

Edited by jackr

Hey all -

thanks much,

matt

Crikey, would never have guessed that.

Probably better off with a bar owned by a Yank, perhaps the Saloon.

Go Ozama... :o uh, I mean...

a sign in front of the aua library today said election coverage would be seen there all day tomorrow.