Excuse For Not Coming To Thai Visa Party On 8th

Ta22

my wife just remind me that we got o drive up to Rayong for a Friends wedding ,

i find myself stuck between going back to chiangmai for the party + loi katong .

and going to a friends wedding .

whta happen is when i got wed in Feb this years , my friend's friends came and drove all the way from Rayong to Sukothai for our wedding ,

and is kinda in the thai way that we got to return this fav .

plus we did visit them a few time and had great time at the going all over rayong .

so i guess my super plan of going to chiangmai . meet some forum pal , and then have a great time with loi katong . is puff into the air ..

what great timing .

so now my trip to chaingmai is postphone till 14th or 15th ..

:o

kindly take TA22 + wife off the list . to make way for others .

--------------------

till next year then :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The online price for flying direct singapore airlines/silkair PER to CNX would have been $5000 because of LauKratong probably and I would have had to wait another couple of weeks for the price to drop. So I am coming via Singapore and train instead. I will be there in spirit anyway....just not drinking any.

Just came back last week with next joli around March.

Wifes 3 nieces all get presented with their degrees (finally) from Her RH so gotta get my suit pressed.

Maybe make the 7th next year but untill then its chok dee mak -sanuk..etc mines a G&T.... :o

I was planning to, sore ribs and a hole in my chest, but my son has arrived from the US and since only one guest is allowed, I will be staying at home.

It's kind of you to let your son go in your stead. Incidentally, the ribs at Tuskers are very tender too.

Edited by Rasseru

I was planning to, sore ribs and a hole in my chest, but my son has arrived from the US and since only one guest is allowed, I will be staying at home.

It's kind of you to let your son go in your stead. Incidentally, the ribs at Tuskers are very tender too.

:D I know...I really wanted to munch a bunch of 'em too...kinda of a get even thing.

maybe if my ribs knew I was eatin' someone or things ribs, they'd get the idea to heal up faster. :o