Which Day To Leave On The 30 Day Visa

We have the 30-day visas and are going to border run it to do another 30 days. But we're always confused on exactly which day we have to leave. For instance, our present visas say until Dec 1. Does this mean we must leave the country on Dec 1, or that we stay through Dec 1 and leave on Dec 2. In other words, if we're going out and back in on the 1st the 30 day visas become, in effect, 29 day visas, which seems a bit unfair (but what is, is, I guess).

I know this seems like a bit of a dumb question, but it has always seemed a little confusing and we'd hate to miss out on that possible extra day if that's okay. And since Thailand is so strict about visas, we don't want to screw up and overstay for the sake of that extra day. Could someone nail this one down for us? Thanks.

Your thirty days visa is actually 29 days, as the immigration officer count the day you enter as a full day, even if it remains five minutes of that day.

You have to exit at the date written on your visa, and there is no extra day allowed.

In your case you should exit on the 1st of December as a latest.

Bishop

We have the 30-day visas and are going to border run it to do another 30 days. But we're always confused on exactly which day we have to leave. For instance, our present visas say until Dec 1. Does this mean we must leave the country on Dec 1, or that we stay through Dec 1 and leave on Dec 2. In other words, if we're going out and back in on the 1st the 30 day visas become, in effect, 29 day visas, which seems a bit unfair (but what is, is, I guess).

I know this seems like a bit of a dumb question, but it has always seemed a little confusing and we'd hate to miss out on that possible extra day if that's okay. And since Thailand is so strict about visas, we don't want to screw up and overstay for the sake of that extra day. Could someone nail this one down for us? Thanks.

You must leave on the 1st. You day of entry is day 1.