Thaivisa Party At Tuskers

Dustoff

I just got home, but the party is still going strong!

I second Dustoff's thanks- to George, Buckwheat, Crow Boy, Chas and Rachel, and everyone else who worked so hard to make this possible.

Great food, bar, conversation, and more. :D

Thanks for the fun, and hope to see the people who missed it, next year :o

And a special thanks to our host Tuskers for making this the BIGGEST and BEST Thaivisa party to date...the official attendance count was 179 members and guests.

It would not have been possible without the following sponsors....

Don's Foods for the fantastic ribs(that were entirely consumed) ....

The Eurogourmet for the fabulous sausages (that were entirely consumed)....

Nana Pasta Sauce for the delicious pasta sauce (that was entirely consumed)....

PSD who has always been a Thaivisa supporter and came through for us again....

And of course, AA Insurance who have just recently opened a Chiang Mai branch office. Not only that, but for those of you who aren't aware, AA Insurance went to great lengths to the DOI to register Thaivisa members as a specially designated group in order to afford them the best group rates available.

If you enjoyed the party, please post here and please use our sponsors services....without great sponors and great members, Thaivisa would be just "another" website.

And a special thanks to our host Tuskers for making this the BIGGEST and BEST Thaivisa party to date...the official attendance count was 179 members and guests.

It would not have been possible without the following sponsors....

Don's Foods for the fantastic ribs(that were entirely consumed) ....

The Eurogourmet for the fabulous sausages (that were entirely consumed)....

Nana Pasta Sauce for the delicious pasta sauce (that was entirely consumed)....

PSD who has always been a Thaivisa supporter and came through for us again....

And of course, AA Insurance who have just recently opened a Chiang Mai branch office. Not only that, but for those of you who aren't aware, AA Insurance went to great lengths to the DOI to register Thaivisa members as a specially designated group in order to afford them the best group rates available.

If you enjoyed the party, please post here and please use our sponsors services....without great sponors and great members, Thaivisa would be just "another" website.

Well posted, Buckwheat.

And, in spite of your suspicions, I certainly did recognize you and I was not checking out your nametag but simply wondering if you were going to eat all that food you had dribbled onto your shirt. :o

Loved the pasta sauce, the coleslaw, being weight conscious I did not sample the sausages or ribs but they looked scrumptious and I heard nothing but rave reviews.

Looking forward to the next one!

Ken/Dustoff

Are all the ribs gone??? Nice to put some faces to the names and yes indeed thanks to all for the good time. Had to leave early so did not get to tell enough stories. McGriffith....we will have to plan to practice my parallel parking again

I wish to thank George and Chas and Rachel and their crew, Buckwheat and Crowboy and the other cooks, the bar staff, my mother, the Academy of Performing Arts (this is an Oscar award speech, right?), Neinke and Frances at the door, folks we met and sat with, even Meadish Sweetball, et al, especially Al.

Many thanks for the great night.... would have been nice to stay longer and meet some more board members but still had a lot of fun anyway... To those that I was able to meet a big hello and the others I will meet next time see you then...

Such a happy bunch of people... It was really good...

Thanks again. :o

Thanks good fun good food was my first party as well didn't know a lot of people so it was hard to socialize because a lot of members where sitting together already when we arrived so no possibility to join had to sit with my wife 'separated' because the other seats where taken away to other tables. :D

I hope next time better and come early :o

Just a thought.

No doubt you are all aware that Tuskers is open for business everyday. Many TV members are regular customers already but it would be great if all last nights guests could make an effort to patronize the establishment in future. Rachel and Chas are real nice folks not to mention all the staff.

A big thank you to George, Buckwheat, Chas 7 Rachel and the whole Tuskers staff, Crowboy and all the sponsors for turning this party into such a great event.

I also would like to say thank you to my dear friends: Annabel, Frances, Anja and Daphne for immediately saying yes when I asked them to help. In the end, Daphne couldn't make it as she just became a 'grandma' the night before.

Bunta, Realthaideal, Hanuman, Baz???, thank you for the great tips you gave me. Jackr it was a pleasure to meet you again, and yes I made it home safe and sound. Thanks for your concern and for writing my name correctly. Now, still the pronunciation. :o:D

Nienke

A big thanks to everyone who put in so much effort to make a great evening.

It is always good to put names to faces and meet some very interesting people,

as well as catch up with friends.The food was fantastic,especially the ribs and sausages.

I will definitely not miss the next one.

Thank you everyone for making it such a great night and to George and the TV team for their generosity and putting on such a great event for their members.

There were so many people that I did not managed to say hello to anything like as many people as I wanted. There is such a great TV community in Chiang Mai that I am going to put on a regular monthly night to give everyone who wants an opportunity to meet up more regularly. (More details to follow later this week)

Thank you to everyone who has said kind words about Tuskers and the staff. The staff would like me to thank everyone who gave so generously to their tip fund. It made them feel very appreciated.

Thanks also BB for your kind words - you were sorely missed.