Htc Touch

patatillo

Hi folks,

today i had the opportunity to "test" the HTC HD, and i quite sure that i want to have it, unless the Blackberry Strom isn't better.

Anyway as i am living in germany and travelling soon to Bangkok, it would like to know, if anybody could provide me with the prices of the HTC HD in Thailand, and if already available also the Blackberry Storm, so i can decide if to buy here in germany or Thailand.

The price of the HTC is about 600 Euro, no price for the Blackberry yet.

Thanks for your help

Mostrillo

Seems like it is still unavailable in Thailand. I doubt it will be much cheaper in Thailand when it is released if it is cheaper at all. I am not really sure what kind of savings on the latest WM devices to expect in Thailand honestly. The storm looks nice as well but it has no wifi. I can't understand what they were thinking with such a glaring omission on that product.

Good luck anyway

Yeah $800 is a bit more than what it sells for in Europe. I am not surprised. It would only be non USD prices however as the Touvh HD isn't being released in the USA.

Yep, I thinking more along the lines of USD800 was ~AUD800 a few months ago but is now ~AUD1230. Other Asia/Pacific currencies also weaker recently.