House For Rent On Nimmanhaemin Soi 2

ollylama

Hey if anyone is looking for a house for rent, the one I recently moved out of on Nimmanhaemin soi 2 is available.

There are very few actual houses in that area - mostly townhouses and condos and such. Mine was actually a duplex, but it was quite a good place and good value for the area.

The landlord speaks perfect English and is very meticulous and honest - I got all my entire deposit back despite neglecting the small garden (they had to put in new grass). Repairs stuff promptly and happily as well.

It's two stories, with three bedrooms - one of them is very large and has an attached deck. Aircons in all the bedrooms. More or less fully furnished, including a nice washing machine and a microwave. No TV. You'd need to buy an electric hotplate. She won't allow a gas stove.

I moved out to a quieter area because I find the Nimmanhaemin area too busy. But many people don't seem to mind all that. It's a two minute walk to Kasem store, Mike's Burgers, etc. Very convenient.

The landlord is quite particular, and is interested in renting it to a couple without kids or pets. The place was robbed the year before we moved in and she's paranoid - would prefer if one of the two works from home. However I think it's really safe from robbery now that she installed strong metal gates on all the doors. If you're alone and/or don't work from home she might be up for a bit of kind persuasion, though.

The rent is 13,000 baht a month. She takes care of all the bills, which you reimburse her for when you pay the rent each month. (I'm not getting a commission, if you're wondering - just grateful to get my full deposit back, which seems to be a rare occurrence in Thailand, and want to show some kreng jai)

If this sounds like it might work for you, call Ms. (Ajarn) Paiboon at 053 277 633 (daytime) or 053 273 823 (nights and weekends)